Our cottage is close to the beach, family-friendly activities and airport. You’ll love our cottage because of the kitchen, the cosiness, the views, and the location. Our cottage is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
The Pine Tree Cottage is a lovely cottage on Lake Huron, located between Mackinaw City and Cheboygan. It's in a quiet waterfront neighborhood with beautiful views of the aquamarine water of Lake Huron. We the owners have worked hard to make this a perfect getaway and you'll find it very comfortable and peaceful. This cottage offers 2 bedrooms with an additional single bed available. There are 2 full bathrooms. The Master bath contains a large jetted tub and double vanity. There are TV's/DVD players in both bedrooms as well as in the Living room. The family room is spacious with plenty of seating area for you and your guests. There is a spacious dining table with seating for 4, a well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook and/or entertain. There is a lovely sun room to enjoy your breakfast or a cup of coffee (or tea). The yard is spacious and the waterfront can be viewed from the living room, sun room and the master bedroom.
Minimum age limit for renters is 25....
All guests to use our cottage respectfully....
Pine Tree Cottage Rental Agreement
• CHECK-IN TIME is after 3pm (EST)
• CHECK-OUT TIME is by 10am (EST)
• This is a NON-SMOKING cottage
• Pets are NOT permitted in the cottage
• Vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age are not permitted to rent the cottage unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent
2. RENTAL PAYMENT. Airbnb control all payments for rental bookings, however, if this is not followed by the guest, this agreement will be null and void and the reservation will be released with no further liability against the owner of the cottage or his agents or representatives. The rental deposit payment will be applied toward the cottage rent, with the balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
3. CLEANING FEE. A cleaning fee is charged in addition to rental fees.
4. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT. This agreement is contingent upon the rental balance automatically including an additional amount of $250.00 as a security/damage deposit. The deposit is NOT applied to the rent and is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided all provisions within this agreement are met, including:
• No damage is done to the cottage, its contents or grounds, beyond normal wear and tear.
• All debris and rubbish are properly bagged and placed in the trash container provided.
• All keys are returned to the key box located on front door and the cottage is locked and secured.
• All charges incurred during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens/towels are lost or damaged.
• Dishes, pots, pans, etc. are washed, dried and properly stored.
• No early check-in or late check-out.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS. Bookings cancelled will receive a refund in line with the rental listing. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS. No refunds will be given for weather related problems. Roads are generally well maintained and we do not refund due to road conditions.
7. RATE CHANGES. Rates are subject to change at any time but NOT for confirmed reservations.
8. LINENS. Linens, bedding and bath towels are provided but they are not to be taken from the cottage. We recommend that you bring your own beach towels.
9. DO NOT. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Improper disposal of diapers or feminine products may result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
10. FALSIFIED INFORMATION. Any reservation obtained by giving false information will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. LOSS OR DAMAGE. Guest agrees to indemnify the cottage owner and/or his agents and representatives from and against all liabilities, damages, and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which may be imposed upon, incurred by, or asserted against cottage owner and/or his agents and representatives by reason of (a) any failure on the part of guest to perform or comply with any covenant in this agreement; or (b) any injury to person or loss of or damage to property sustained or occurring on the premises on account of or based upon the act, omission, fault, negligence, or misconduct of any person whomsoever other than owner. Guest shall be liable to owner for any and all damages to buildings, fixtures, and grounds due to misuse and/or neglect or by failure to observe any of the provisions of this agreement.
12. RENTAL AGREEMENT ACCEPTANCE. On receipt, guest has deemed to have accepted the content of this rental agreement, any exception to the above policies must be approved in writing.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.