Apartment just renovated to 1-5 people. Climate control (cold/hot). Beautiful living room. TV 42¨. Awesone pool in the roof (1 June-30 Sept .. 9'30am-9'30pm).
Really silent and quiet in a typical Palace house. In the heart of the center of Seville and in a tipycal narrow street.
*You have the possibility of hiring the pickup service from the airport/train station to the apartment!
*You have the possibility to rent out my private parking (ASK FOR AVAILABLE).
Modern, calm and beautiful apartment with pool in the heart of the historical city center, close to everything!
Perfect from 1 to 5 people, with view to the Cathedral and Giralda in the roof, located in a typical Sevillian Palace. You will be very near to the most interesting points in the city centre!
The apartment consists of:
* Private Bedroom with double bed (1,35 x 1,90cm)
* Sofa bed in the living room (1.50 x 1,90cm)
*Foldable bed (1.90 x 80cm)
* Towels and sheets
* Kitchen full equipped with everything you need to cook and a you'll have all that you nedd for a simple breakfast, lunch or diner. It includes vitroceramic hob, microwave, washing machine, coffee machine, teapot, toaster and a lot of useful utensils.
* Living room with dining table, bed sofa, TV 42"...
* Spacious bathroom with bathtub.
*The pool in the roof are avalaible to June 1st to September 31th
* Air conditioning and central
* Crib available.
We offer the pick-up service from the Airport or Train station to the apartment, ask for availability.
From June 1st toSeptember 30th the rooftop pool are avalaible for our guest :-))
Interakcija s gostima
We offer to our guests a guide to the sites indicated (tapas bars, Flamenco's bars, shopping, monuments, interesting places...), this guide is made by ourselves for our guests to enjoy our city as a true Sevillian. My objective is that my guests can enjoy a sevillian experiencie :-))
Sightseeing walking the most important historic monuments of Seville, Cathedral and Giralda (7 minutes), Alcazar (7 minutes), Patio de los Naranjos, Archivo de Indias, Torre del Oro, Plaza de la Encarnación and Metropol Parasol, Plaza of Spain, Maria Luisa Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Palace of San Telmo, old walls and city gates.
- For Shopping, the most popular pedestrian streets of Seville are very close like "Sierpes" and "Tetuan" (4 minutes walking).
- The best restaurants, bars and terraces of tapas in Seville are near to the apartment.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Buenas! Me llamo Manuel. Me considero un chico simpático,educado, responsable, formal y estoy aquí porque me encanta conocer a nuevos amigos y por supuesto para recibir a personas de todo el mundo! Mi objetivo es hacer que sientan una experiencia sevillana y que comprueben porque estoy tan enamorado de mi ciudad! Nos vemos en Sevilla :-))