Welcome to lovely central Indiana! With family from Long Island, what could we do but go with a seaside theme?
There's great amenities here - music, sports and racin'. Antiques in downtown Noblesville about a mile away.
The house is 15 min from Klipsch Music Center (aka Deer Creek). It's about 45 min from downtown Indy, 20 min from Westfield Sports.
The area is fairly quiet, with little traffic.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
Interakcija s gostima
I try to always be available to my guests, but recognize the value of privacy also.
We do provide sheets and towels. You can bring your own if you prefer; some people just like their own stuff. But we do have the basics, so no worries.
• Please no smoking any smokable substances on the premises.
• Quiet parties of under 15 people allowed between the hours of 11 am and 11 pm.
• Please keep music and noise low enough that the neighbors won't be bothered.
• Let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable!
• To prevent damage to bedding and towels, please do not do laundry that belongs to the house. We will gladly provide replacement bedding and towels upon request.
• If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Leave the house the way you found it.
• Please close and lock all windows and doors when you leave the house.
• Please unplug the coffee maker, all hair appliances and the iron before you leave for the day.
• If there is blood spilled, please clean it up and let us know immediately so we can take our own measures for clean-up. Anything that is patently not accidental will be reported to both the police and AirBnB. Let’s all take a breath and keep it civil.
•Again, no smoking any smokable substances on the premises.
Gardener, Cat mom, Kid mom. I like chocolate ice cream, whiskey and sushi.
I've named our guest house RiverSedge. It's a type of plant that looks like grass, and one of my favorites. We're also 3 blocks from the White River. When it floods, it'll be on the rivers edge.
I've got allergies, so I try to keep my guest house as allergy-free as possible for my guests, though I do have nuts on the premises.
I love the Dresden Files series of books, and am a fan of Chef Gordon Ramsey. Jim Butcher and Chef Ramsey are both welcome at RiverSedge anytime.
Favorite cities: Rome, London, LaGrange. Least favorite cities: Camby, Greenfield.
It amazes me what people throw away and leave behind. Most of the artwork and decorations at RiverSedge came from former bank foreclosure clean-outs.