This oceanfront home`s main living area is on the ground floor w/ great ocean views located on a pristine stretch of Florida coastline between Ponte Vedra Beach and St Augustine. You will see so few people on the beach, you`ll think it`s a private!
Most beach homes have lots of steps, but NOT Beachside Paradise. Only the master BR/BA are upstairs everything else is on the ground floor. Also, you only have about 6 - 8 steps and you`re on the white sand of the beach. This home is Pet Friendly with a fenced yard, yet you still have the great views of the beach.
This is a single family oceanfront home! The guests have the entire home, front and back yards, beach access and even a garage with remote door opener. In other words, it is like owning your own house right on the beach!
Interakcija s gostima
We are ALWAYS available if and when a guest needs us. We make it easy and safe, using a unique lock code with the guests chooses for the electronic door lock. We don`t require that you stop by our office or make you meet us at the home for access. We LOVE our guests and we are there IF needed, otherwise it`s your vacation and we stay out of your way.
All three bedrooms have flat screen T.V.`s and a large T.V. in the living room. This home is not ADA compliant, yet with the common living areas being on the ground floor, it is great for people that cannot navigate stairs. The large deck runs the length of the home with the best of both worlds; a sunny area for the sun worshipers and a nice shaded area under the upstairs balcony. Speaking of the balcony, it`s a great place for your morning coffee overlooking the beach and the Great Atlantic Ocean with the porpoises jumping and the pelicans sky-diving for their breakfast. Very entertaining!
1. Arrival time is 3:00 PM - Departure time is 10:00 AM , please do NOT arrive early or depart late.
2. Occupancy: Florida law requires that occupancy NOT exceed what is posted for each home. Please be aware that the maximum posted occupancy includes infants and children.
The occupancy may be increased by having (IF available) a pack `n play for the little ones and/or a guest bed for children and adults. We have a limited number of these items and arrangements should be made at the time of the reservation.
Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons without prior arrangements for beds, is considered a breach of this agreement.
3. Use, Rules, Nuisance and the Right of Quiet Enjoyment
You have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment”. Please remember that your neighbors also have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment”. Please do not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance.
B. Nuisance Restrictions and Limitations of Use: NO House parties, weddings, wedding receptions, reunions, and large groups are ALL specifically prohibited. The use of campers, trailers or motor homes with the intent to increase the posted maximum occupancy are NOT allowed.
C. If this vacation home is booked for any of above mentioned purposes without our knowledge, occupancy will not be allowed and ALL FUNDS will BE FORFEITED. IF it is discovered after occupancy, guests will be asked to vacate premises immediately with NO REFUND.
D. Please remember this is a residential neighborhood. The neighbors also have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment”.
4. Age Requirements: We cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Singles under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a parent will not be permitted to register. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of ALL FUNDS and will NOT be permitted to register.
We will replace or repair the damaged item(s), as soon as possible; usually by the end of the next business day. If the damage does not present a safety issue and you prefer that our staff makes the necessary repairs after your departure, that is fine, BUT we still need to know ASAP.
5. Intentional Damage or Gross Negligence: Please be advised that intentional damage, gross negligence and/or the need for excessive cleaning will result in additional cost, to you, the tenant.
6. Moving Furniture / Pictures / Other Personal Property: This is also considered "Intentional / Negligence and is NOT covered under the "Accidental Damage Clause"! Please do NOT allow your visitors and/or children to redecorate or rearrange the personal property of the home.
7. Pets: Up to TWO* pet dogs MAY BE ALLOWED to stay at "Beachside Paradise" There is a $150 FEE PER PET. This is a FEE (not refundable) this is NOT a Deposit.
Pets That ARE Considered “Automatically Accepted”:
1. UNDER 25 Pounds
2. OVER 1 year old
3. Dog is trained, housebroken and NO history of biting or attacking people or other animals.
Dog is NOT on the insurance company’s “Prohibited List”: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Presa Canarios, Chow chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweiler, and Siberian Huskies.
Pets That ARE NOT Considered as “Automatically Accepted”: IF your pet does NOT fall into the “Automatically Accepted” category; you must receive an exception from the management.
Bringing pet(s) to the home that are not approved (if needed) and/or NOT paid the pet fee(s) is considered a DEFAULT (see below)
8. ANY DEFAULT of this Rental Agreement / Terms and Conditions will result in being asked to leave the property and FORFEITURE of ALL FUNDS PAID.
9. Smoking: Beachside Paradise HAS A STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY. Any violation of this policy will be considered a breach of contract, the tenant will be required to leave at once and forfeit all prepaid rent and fees as liquidated damages.
After departure, IF the cleaning crew notices cigarette, cigar, or any other smoke odors, the guest will be LIABLE for an ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $500 for our expense to remediate the odors.
10. Lost and / or Left Behind Items: All personal items of the tenants are the responsibility of the tenant. The owners, agent, and / or property manager are NOT liable for any personal property lost or left behind.
11. Utilities and Air Conditioner: PLEASE DO NOT OPEN doors and windows while the air conditioner is being used. This causes the electric bill to be very high and the air conditioner unit will FREEZE-UP, flood the ceiling, floors, and then the Air Conditioner unit will not work and will need repair. This is NOT covered under the Accidental Damage Fee, it is considered intentional. You will be without the use of the Air Conditioner, until a licensed HVAC person can repair the unit.
12. Telephone Service: Beachside Paradise is in an area that may have marginal cell phone reception. This home has a LAND LINE. All calls within the contiguous 48 states are FREE to our guests. However any calls placed OUTSIDE THE 48 contiguous states will be charged to the guest. The guest is also responsible for any additional services that he / she orders (example: additional cable products, movies, sport events, etc.) If this occurs the tenant will be charged and an additional service fee will be charged.
13. Please note; once we are within 60 days of your arrival date there will be NO refunds, re-scheduling or cancelations.
14. Hurricane Policy: We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULE TRIPS DUE TO HURRICANE ACTIVITY, or any other reason once inside the 60 Day before arrival window.
15. REPAIRS: Tenant is NOT to make any repairs to the property. All repairs and maintenance issues must be referred to the manager regardless of the time of day, as soon as you notice an issue. If you get the voice mail system, please LEAVE A MESSAGE. The message should be precise as to the problem and be sure to give us a number to contact you and the best time to call.
16. CLEANING: You are on vacation AND have paid a Cleaning Fee. After your stay, our cleaning service will perform a departure clean. The Cleaning Crew has a large house to clean in a VERY short time. IF time permits and IF you want, we would greatly appreciate that you leave the home picked up and any dishes put into the dishwasher and started. Please DO NOT MAKE UP ANY BEDS THAT WERE USED.
17. Trash: We ask you to take the trash, SEALED in plastic garbage bags, from the home to the outside large garbage cans. We ask that you take the large outside cans to the roadside on Monday Morning, by 6:00 AM (or the night before).
The Recycle Bins are picked up at the roadside on Wednesday Morning.
18. Foreclosure / Damaged / Condemned Home / Can NOT be Occupied
19. The property management company and does not know the individual property owner`s finances or if the owners are making their mortgage payments. The management company is NOT responsible if a property cannot be occupied either by foreclosure, fire, flood, condemnation, an "act of God" or any possible unknown event or even if the owner sold the home before your rental date. The management company is NOT responsible in any such an event.
20. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant expressly understands that the rental units are privately owned properties. The tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owners, agent, Airbnb and / or the property management company from any liability for personal injury, death or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant`s guests).
Ovaj domaćin ima 16 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Vacation Quest Beach Homes: We are working to build, a first class business with emphasis on quality customer service, amenities and homes. Are we perfect? No, but that is exactly what we are striving for.
We are working daily to improve our homes and systems to make the beach vacation home experience the best possible within our different guests’ budgets and expectations.
We’re not the largest vacation home rental company, but we are better and expect to be the best.