Very New Native Filipino Backpacker's Cottage in a tranquil eco-sanctuary. Cottage has 11 beds, fans, solar lights, shared bathroom and toilet, hammocks, breakfast. 2-min walk to the fisherman's beach, 20 min to the cave, and 30 min hike to a snorkeling sanctuary. Rural setting, hospitable staff, cozy ambiance. This is ideal for solo travelers or group of friends on a budget.
Welcome to Natura Vista, your ultimate provincial experience!
Ours is an inexpensive backpacker’s eco-sanctuary in rural Bohol, but our customer service comes from the heart! We will do our best to make your stay with us as pleasant and as memorable as possible.
We would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable stay. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations so that we can provide you with the Cleanliness, Safety, and Comfort of the accommodation you deserve.
1. Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11Am. Please don’t ask us to wake up at 4am to cook your breakfasts if you have an island hopping tour very early in the morning (which usually starts at 5:30). If you get the tour from us, you can still claim your breakfasts when you get back from your island hopping tour.
2. Guests are advised to secure their belongings and valuables. Management is not liable for losses of personal properties.
3. Smoking is very strictly prohibited inside the rooms. Feel free to smoke in the garden.
4. Please do not flush your toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and other foreign objects in the toilet bowl. Kindly dispose them instead in the trash bins provided in each toilet.
5. Please refrain from making loud noises after 10pm to avoid disturbing other guests who are already in slumber.
6. Damage to property/belongings inside the premises caused by the guests or their visitors is chargeable. Please take care of the things you use inside the property.
7. Room/Locker keys are provided to the guests. Please leave the key to the receptionists upon leaving the premises. Lost keys will be charged Php300.
8. We do not have a washing machine available, but you can wash you clothes the Filipino way – by hand! Just ask for assistance so you can be led to the washing and clothes hanging area.
9. Wifi passwords, menu, tours, how to go to the beach, how to go to the cave – Please feel free to ask our front desk. They are always willing to help.
10. If there is anything that you need at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance. We have very friendly and accommodating staff who will be happy to assist you. Just treat the staff and other guests the way you wish to be treated.
1. A receptionist is available from 6am-10pm. From 9pm-6am, there is a security guard on duty to ensure the safety of the guests. Free drinking water is available and there is a lounging area where guests can play board games, darts, read books, or get to know each other.
2. Please take a look at the Tours and Services list to familiarize yourself better on how you can maximize your Bohol Vacation.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us.
The Natura Vista Family
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I'm a retired government employee who spends most of my time in my garden or with my dog. My staff and I will make sure that your stay with us will be comfortable and satisfactory. Let us know what you need, and we'll be happy to help you.