My place is spacious, with a lake view from every room. You’ll love the outdoors space, the unique architecture, and the relaxing, quiet atmosphere.
Mahoney Manor is well suited to events, because of the large living room, the large deck, and the spacious, scenic grounds.
The beach at Little Elm Park is absolutely the best in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, and is only 5 minutes away from my house.
- Smoking is allowed, but only outside the house. There are four doors along the front of the house, so slipping out for a smoke is a snap.
- If you have pets that can stay outdoors in the open, then they are welcome too!
- Please keep alcohol consumption to a responsible level. ("Responsible" is relative especially to whether you plan on driving or not!)
- It is imperative that no toilet paper be flushed down the toilet. Toilet paper needs to be disposed of in the trash receptacle that is provided. We are on a septic system, and violation of this house rule that necessitates plumbing or septic system work will be the financial obligation of the guest.
- All house doors need to be kept closed at all times. It is a rural, lake setting and I know that you would not want critters getting into the house.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a retired grandma that loves to stay active and have fun adventures. I am a fan of the music of Elvis Presley, and get a kick out of dancing to it, and going to performances of Elvis Tribute Artists.
I lived some years in Damascus, where I worked for the UNDP.
I have also taught undergraduate math courses at various colleges and universities in the DFW and Houston areas.
I have really enjoyed being an Airbnb host and meeting so many interesting, wonderful people. I am now friends with almost all my Airbnb guests.