Spectacular Mediterranean 7 bedroom, 5 full bath,1 half bath (SOON 7 FULL BATHS) estate on Lake Hamilton. Every room has a view of the lake! Professionally decorated and appointed with a stunning original art collection.
6 King beds, 1 Queen, Bunk Room has 4 sets of bunk beds with 4 Full beds and 4 twins
Built in SUB ZERO refrigerator & freezer.
Double Wolf Ovens and Wolf grill/griddle
Coffee Maker-Bunn Commercial with 3 burners and plumbed in water supply
2 Kuerig Pod Coffee makers
3 gas fire places
6- HVAC Units w/ zoned heating and cooling
3 sets of high efficiency washers and dryers
6 car garage
Hair Dryers in every bathroom
Private Infinity pool overlooking the lake
Boat Launch (public) 10 minute dr
Suitable for Weddings and Events
Elevator is available for use upon request
Rental Agreement and Drivers License required
Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 4:00 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS AT 10:00 A.M. CST .
This is a NON-SMOKING home.
PAYMENT/SECURITY DEPOSIT : A minimum payment of at least 50% of your booking total is due upon booking, with the booking balance plus security deposit due ninety (90) days prior to arrival date. If booking is made within ninety (90) days of arrival date, booking total plus security deposit is due upon booking. The security deposit is fully refundable within fourteen (14) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• No additional guests occupied the unit without prior approval and payment (if additional guest fees apply).
• No pet(s) were brought into the unit.
• You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay, and for leaving the home in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in our home during your vacation, and that you treat it with care. If the home is found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges to assist in deep cleaning will be charged to the renter.
• No deep frying or food preparation that results in lingering smells within the home.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, including but not limited to damages that renders the home “un- rentable” while repairs are made.
• Failure to report damage prior to check out will result in loss of security deposit.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• No linens or towels are lost, damaged or used outside.
• Towels and/or linens are not washed using fabric softener, bleach and/or dryer sheets; as improper washing may cause damage and void its original warranty.
• No towels, clothing or any other items are to be hanged on the balcony railing, as this is a violation of the community rules, and will result in the loss of security deposit.
• No furniture is moved; and no furnishings from inside are moved or taken outside.
• No settings were changed or cables unplugged from any device in the home; including but not limited to stereos, TVs and Blu-ray players.
• All debris, trash, rubbish and discards must be bagged and placed in trashcans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. (Failure to do so can result in the forfeit of your security deposit)
• If you use the grill, it must be left clean and in the same condition as it was upon your arrival.
• Unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No early arrival or check-in or late check-out, no ``bag drop-offs", or waiting on for check in on the property.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by owner.
• Guest may park a maximum of four (4) vehicles in the community, only one (1) being in the community parking areas.
• Garage door must be left closed except to enter and exit.
• Gate keys, garage door opener and entry gate opener must be left at the home at check-out, in the same condition as provided – any loss or damage will result in a $100 fee charged from security deposit (per item/device).
• All community rules and provisions of this agreement are abided by.
COMMUNITY RULES : I understand that in addition to the rules set forth in this agreement, there may be other community rules that must be followed while staying at this property. These rules may be left in the unit manual and/or posted around the community. Failure to follow said rules may result in fines to the owner, which will result in loss of security deposit.
POOLS/HOT TUB : The POA is responsible for maintenance and repair and do not always inform us in a timely manner-and thus we take no responsibility for amenity failures-nor do they constitute a reduction in rate or length of stay. We will always make "best efforts" to apprise Guests of amenity failure or closure.
CANCELATIONS : Cancelations and shortened stay date changes that are made between booking date and ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% of booking total or $200.00 fee (whichever is greater); eighty nine (89) to sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 15% of booking total or $250.00 fee (whichever is greater);fifty nine (59) to thirty-one (31) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 30% of booking total or $400.00 fee (whichever is greater); Cancelation changes thirty (30) days from the arrival date forfeit all payments made to date. Stays that include a major "Holiday" in them will have a 50% (of total) cancelation fee between 60 and 45 days prior to check in. Any other cancelation fee schedules will remain in force.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELATIONS : Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check- in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
MINIMUM STAY : This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay during off-peak seasons. We reserve the right to require longer stays during peak seasons and peak weeks. Longer minimum stays are generally required during holiday periods. If a rental is reserved for less than the minimum stay, the guest will be charged the minimum stay rate.
TORNADO OR HURRICANE POLICY:
No refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tornado/Hurricane Warning” area and/or a mandatory evacuation order have been given for the “Tornado/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tornado/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the “Tornado/Hurricane Warning” is lifted; and
Any advanced rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Tornado/Hurricane Warning” period.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE : While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
RATE CHANGES : Rates are subject to change without notice, until initial 50% payment is received.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS : Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to: forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS : No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. Renter must be 30 years of age or older. Responsible party (guest that signs rental agreement) must be present at the home for the entire rental period.
CANDLES : We do not allow candles in our homes. This policy has been put in place per our insurance company`s specifications and exceptions will not be considered.
FIREPLACES : Gas only – No other combustibles. Use at own risk.
GRILLS : A grill that conforms to the POA rules (and by-laws) as well as our insurance policy is provided with this home. Renter may not bring their own grill or use a grill or other combustible burning device on the premises or in the common areas, other than those provided by the home owner/property manager and/or provided in the common areas by the POA. Violation of this policy will immediately forfeit security deposit and result in eviction.
FIREWORKS : Fireworks and incendiary devices of any type are strictly prohibited. Any use of such items will forfeit security deposit and result in immediate eviction.
Ovaj domaćin ima 29 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
All of our homes are privately owned by us!
Unique homes for your enjoyment is our specialty! Bluesky Vacation Homes and Matt & Jill Valentine recount how "it started by accident when we couldn't agree on a home after we got married" and one home (and two different opinions) at a time it has grown to seven spectacular vacation rental properties."Having lived in most of the houses as a primary residence has given BlueSky a unique advantage over our competition", which translates into a '5 star experience' for our Guests... Anyone can rent a nice home on Lake Hamilton to a potential Guest... but is it a good fit and the best home for those Guests?" Our philosophy is that we want our Guests " to be pleasantly surprised when they arrive...not just surprised"! Having lived in, and thus knowing them so intimately is the cornerstone of that philosophy.
By living in each home and customizing all of the details, we can not only offer a better vacation experience for our guests, but also help potential guests make informed decisions about which of our homes will provide the perfect vacation experience based on their needs and desires.
When BlueSky purchases a new vacation rental home nowadays , we "simulate and a re-create" the knowledge and familiarity that comes only from living in a home.... during the get ready and remodel phase Matt insists that the entire company operations moves in to the house and offices in it until the home is rent ready. He encourages all the employees to make themselves at home-tell us what you like what you don't like.,,take it for a test drive every day! "We often eat together, have our morning coffee together, run the appliances, swim in the pool, look at the views,test the comfort of the furniture.get to know the neighbors, spend the night....(houses look, feel and sound differently at night). In short learn all that can be learned about that house-first hand!" This "zealous" approach to management and "product knowledge" does not always make Matt the most popular boss, but he is fiercely loyal to his employees and they to him...even when they're grumbling! Everyone in the company plays a role in making each home a success and the Guests that stay in it happy!
BlueSky Vacation Homes is committed to the delivery of superior service to guests, while maintaining our state-of-the-art approach to the vacation rental options available in the region. All members of our team are driven by the ability to provide extraordinary experiences, and we consistently seek opportunities to cultivate and retain the highest standards in the industry. We are luxury home enthusiasts, devoted to providing a remarkable experience during your stay with us. We are here to help, so feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.