Because of the tight knit neighborhood, a maximum of thirteen (13) people are allowed at this property at any given time, this includes overnight and daytime guests/visitors.
My place is close to parks, great views, and restaurants and dining. My place is good for business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4:00 P.M., AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 A.M. NO Early Check-ins or Check-outs.
2. NO SMOKING. The Property is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS. Pets are permitted at the Property with a fee. See fee schedule.
4. RENTER. Renter must be at least 25 years old. The Property shall only be occupied by the Renter and Renter’s family members, friends and guests, up to the maximum number of adults and children specified in the confirmation letter to which this Agreement is attached, and specified in paragraph #9. Individuals under the age of 25 must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
5. RESERVATION/DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit, amount listed in payment terms, is required. This must be received within seven days of booking the reservation if half of the rental amount is not put down. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
No damage is done to the Property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Renter is responsible for the cost of repairs for any damage to the Property, including but not limited to appliance and/or carpet repair or replacement, fixture repair or replacement, painting, and other repairs required to restore the Property to the same condition as existed at check-in, beyond normal wear and tear, even if the cost of repairs exceeds the amount of the deposit.
No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in proper dumpsters and taken to the curb on Wednesday nights for guests renting the house over a Wednesday night. (see booklet at house for details), and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
The house is left locked.
All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
No linens are lost or damaged.
NO early check-in or late check-out.
The Renter is not evicted by the owner, Manager, other representative of the owner, or local law enforcement agency.
6. PAYMENT. In addition to the reservation deposit, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of checks payable to The Wheelhouse, or you may use a MasterCard/Visa, American Express, or Discover Card. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 20 days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% cancellation fee or $100, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
8. MAXIMUM TERM. No rental may extend for longer than 30 days.
9. OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of thirteen (13) people are allowed on the property at any time. Because of the tight knit neighborhood, the maximum of thirteen (13) people includes stay over and daytime guests. Renters not following this rule will be asked to leave. Any additions or changes to the number of guests set forth in the confirmation to which this Agreement is attached are subject to the sole approval of Manager, and must be in writing. Approved additional guests will be charged a rate as determined by Manager. Renter shall not assign this Agreement in whole or in part or sublet any portion of the Property.
10. MINIMUM STAY. The Property requires a 2-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods and high seasons. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum stay requirement, Renter will be charged for the entire minimum stay period.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES. Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the Property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Property. Routine cleaning of the Property upon Renter’s departure will be covered by the cleaning fee set forth on the confirmation. Renter will be responsible for the additional costs of any special cleaning required by pet damage or unusually dirty conditions left by Renter.
13. RIGHT TO ENTER PROPERTY. Renter shall allow Manager and its agents access at reasonable times to the Property for the purposes of cleaning, maintenance and inspection or to make necessary repairs or improvements. In case of emergency, Manager or Manager’s agents may enter the Property without consent of the Renter.
14. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS. The property is privately owned. The owner of the Property and the Manager assume no responsibility for injury to any Renter, guest or invitee during the term of the Property rental. Renter releases, and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Property Owner and the Manager, its members, managers, employees, and agents, from and against all liability for loss or damage to Property, and against claims resulting from loss or damage to Property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the Renter arising out of the use of the Property.
Renter assumes responsibility for any willful or negligent damages to the Property. Renter is individually and severally liable and otherwise fully responsible for any and ALL damages to the Property incurred by Renter or any guest or invitee, including, but not limited to all adjacent structures and premises, throughout the entire duration of Renter’s occupancy. This includes, but is not limited to intentional and/or unintentional removal of personal property from the Property, willful or accidental damage to structure(s) and premises including, but not limited to, any and all fixtures, appliances and furnishings. All costs of accommodation including, but not limited to, loss, damage, and/or fines are considered to be the full and complete responsibility of the Renter, regardless of whether or not the Renter was actually present at such time as the loss, damage, and/or fines actually occurred.
Renter’s credit card(s) shall be charged at full cost of repair and/or current replacement, including labor and materials, removal and disposal, plus taxes and surcharges, as applicable.
15. INSURANCE. Manager recommends that the Renter have homeowners or tenants insurance and make sure that his or her coverage includes liability insurance.
16. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING IN ADVANCE by Manager.
18. NEIGHBORS. The Property is part of a residential neighborhood. It requires sensitivity to full-time neighbors and residents. Because of the quiet neighborhood, please no outside or inside loud noises after 9:00 p.m.
19. GENERAL. Please be advised that the Property may not be fully fenced. Children should be accompanied and supervised by an adult when they are outside. Please do not feed the raccoons, geese, or other wildlife. Bears, deer, raccoons, and other wildlife may be encountered on the Property.
20. COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. Renter shall pay all costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees, to the extent allowed by law, which Manager expends or incurs in collection of past due or owed amounts or by reason of any default or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Renter.
21. INTEGRATION. This Agreement, together with the confirmation letter to which it is attached, is the entire agreement between the parties. There are no oral agreements. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, whether oral or written.
22. NON-WAIVER. The failure of Manager to enforce any provision of this Agreement does not waive the right to enforce that provision in the future.
23. MANAGER AS PROPERTY MANAGER. Renter understands that Manager is entering into this Agreement as property manager for the owner of the Property. In the event that the Property becomes unavailable because of actions of the owner and through no fault of Manager, Manager will attempt to locate a comparable alternative property for Renter’s use during the rental period, but Manager will have no other liability or obligation to Renter except for return of Renter’s reservation/security deposit.
Ovaj domaćin ima 51 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am an artist and owned an art gallery on Capitol Hill in Seattle for 10 years. I love to read historical fiction. My morning Starbucks vanilla latte is always top on my list. I love transforming client's homes and offices into a dream environment.