Casa Kiwi is a magnificent vacation home conveniently situated in South Palm Springs. We are located in a quiet neighborhood, just a few minutes from the vibrant downtown area. We offer a luxurious, quiet and inviting setting where you can relax in the Palm Springs sun and leave your cares behind.
Pool heating can be arranged for a fee of $35 per day.
We will collect 11.5% city occupancy tax upon your arrival. Please be prepared to remit this amount in cash.
- Renters must comply with Palm Springs noise ordinances, which include no outdoor music.
- No smoking inside the home.
-Extra charge for pool heater of $35 per day
-We will collect 11.5% city occupancy tax upon your arrival. Please be prepared to remit this amount in cash.
- No pets.
- The maximum number of guests is 8. Unregistered persons are not allowed on the property without prior approval.
- Please, no glitter anywhere.
- Permission for late check-outs must be obtained prior to your arrival date.
- Late check-ins are ok, but please give us prior notice, as we will be there to welcome you and assist you in checking in.
- Your host is not responsible for any sicknesses or injuries that to occur to guests while on the premises.
- If our calendar is booked for your desired dates, please notify us. We are happy to refer you to some of our local friends in the Airbnb business.
- The BBQ is there for your use, and you are expected to clean it prior to your vacating the house, however, if you decide to leave it for our housekeepers to clean, there is a $200 cleaning fee to pay from your deposit.
A native New Zealander (kiwi), living between New Zealand and Palm Springs, with a small resort business in Fiji which dictates regular visits to the South Pacific ( Crazy about mid century architecture and food which explains the "Palm Springs" love affair!