My place is close to restaurants and dining, Shopping, AT&T Stadium, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Globe Life Park, Texas Rangers Ballpark, Interstate I-20, Fort Worth, Dallas, Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
By requesting to book you accept the below terms and conditions.
1. FULL AGREEMENT This Lease agreement contains all agreements, promises and undertakings between
Owner and Guest, and there are no other or oral agreements, promises or undertakings of any kind or nature. No oral agreements, promises or undertakings hereafter made shall be binding upon either Owner or Guest unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties, and this Lease supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties relating to the Premises.
2. RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS Reservations are not considered “Guaranteed” until a Short Term Rental Lease Agreement is signed by both Owner and Guest and Guest provides a secure payment of 50100% of the total rental fee, including all taxes and service fees due. If payment in full is not received at least 30 calendar days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
3. ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Traveler's Checks, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and Cash.Guest is responsible for any services fees incurred by form of payment.
4. CANCELLATIONS Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Should Guest cancel less than 60 days before arrival, the total rental amount becomes due, unless the property can be rented to another party for the same time period. In this case an administrative fee of $200.00 becomes due plus any rent differential and any applicable leasing commissions.
5. SECURITY/ DAMAGE DEPOSITS A Security/Damage deposit is required at at booking, and must be credit card or cash! No checks accepted! If Guest(s) have no major credit card, a cash deposit of of $1,000 is required. This security deposit will be returned within 30 days of the departure date, provided proper checkout procedures are followed, and there is no breakage or damage to the premises.
6. REFUND POLICY Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of Heating, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Heater, TVs, WIFI Service, Electrical Service or other appliances and services. Please report any inoperative equipment or service to Agent immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival. No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved.
7. AGE REQUIREMENT Contract holder must be 27 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of Guest from rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction without refund of any monies. The Agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. HOUSE RULES All guest will abide by contract and follow below house rules. Please confirm that all Guests, family members and visitors have read and understand the house rules.
This is a home not a commercial property. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and we ask that our Guest respect our neighbors. This is NOT a house for parties. Please refer to city noise ordinance codes in link below. (URL HIDDEN)
If there are parties at the property or a disturbance where police or owner are notified guests are subject to immediate eviction without refund of unused time and security deposit. Such an issue could jeopardize our permit to use the home as a vacation rental as such it will be handled very seriously.
Only the confirmed/paid number of guests are allowed on the property. We do not allow more than 10 guests at any time. We do not allow parties on the property.
Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited.
Trash collection is Tue and Fri early morning. The Trash should be placed on the curb the night before.
No smoking of any sort, including ecigs and vapors in house or on balcony. Smoking outside on ground level is permitted. Damage fees will be applied if you smoke in the house.
We provide nice towels. Please don’t steal them. Please don't dye your hair with them. If for some reason you need to heavily soil a towel use one of the hand towels or a wash cloth.
Do not move the furniture.
Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets or put food down the garbage disposal.
The home does have hardwood floors. We would love it if you removed your shoes but realize that is an unrealistic expectation. Please just be mindful as we will be inspecting closely upon checkout.
Wipe up any spills right away.
Check out Procedures
Check out time is 11:00 AM cst on the day of departure. If you need a later check out please feel free to ask if we can accommodate. Please text (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) once you have left the property.
Trash pick up is on Tuesdays and Friday mornings. If you check out on a Monday or Tuesday before the trash has been picked up please place it by the mailbox in boxes or bags. The same if you leave on a Thursday or Friday before trash is picked up.
Please leave kitchen clean and all dishes washed.
Leave sheets on beds.
Leave all towels on kitchen floor.
Empty grounds from coffee maker.
Empty crumb tray from toaster.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY At all times, the maximum occupancy is 10 people, including infants. Price per night includes 6 overnight Guests. For approved additional overnight Guests (over 12 years of age), you will be charged $30.00 per night per guest. Guests and visitors must be pre approved by Agent in advance. Each child counts as one guest. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties Allowed!! 10. NOISE AND DISTURBANCE If there are parties at the property or a disturbance where police or Owner are notified, Guests are subject to immediate eviction without refund of unused time and security deposit. Such an issue could jeopardize our permit to use the home as a vacation rental, as such it will be handled very seriously.
11. ACTS OF GOD Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, Acts Of Governmental Agencies, Fire, Strikes, War, or Inclement Weather. NO REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
12. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES CHECKIN TIME IS After 3:00 PM cst Checkin takes place at the property.Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at checkin time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. Please call in advance if you may be arriving after 9:00 PM cst so that arrangements can be made for property keys to be picked up. CHECKOUT TIME is before 11:00 AM cst NO EXCEPTIONS! Checkout takes place by completing items listed in House Rules and by texting Owner that you have vacated the property. Text owner at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Checkout is strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM cst without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
13. FURNISHINGS Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture is not to be moved for any reason. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be removed from rental property. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the Guest(s).
14. ITEMS GUESTS MUST PROVIDE Any personal articles, any food and drink items, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, foil, favorite pillow,etc, and a good book. Items provided by Owner A basic supply of linen is provided for the property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. You can clean dirty linen in our washer and dryer. You must provide your own detergent. The startup set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished.
15. PETS You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). The NONREFUNDABLE pet fee is $50.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please Initial One of the Following) I am traveling with pet ______ # of pets____ I am not traveling with pet ____
16. FIREPLACE Property does contain a fireplace that is not permitted for use. A minimum fine of $300.00 will apply for Guest usage.
17. EXCLUSIVE USE OF PROPERTY Use of premises is strictly limited to private residential vacation activities only. No part of the property may be used for any kind of trade or business purpose by either the Guest, or family members, or visitors. Guest must vacate the property and return it in proper condition and without any property damages to Agent/Owner. Guest must use all appliances and other technical installations of Property with proper care and diligence. Improper use of appliances and/or damages to these will be charged to Guest. Guest confirms and understands that Property may not and will not be used for any kind of drug dealing activity, drug use and consumption, money laundering operations, organized crime, prostitution, filming/photographing of lewd acts or any illegal activity whatsoever. Guest is not allowed to store/keep/handle on premises of rented Property any dangerous, combustible or explosive items, or materials with such characteristics, or materials which could unreasonably raise the probability, risk or danger of a fire, or materials that are considered dangerous or highly dangerous by the responsible insurance agencies. Guest is obligated to keep the Property secure. At the time of checkin at property, Agent will explain all locks and security installations and proper use; all damages resulting from carelessness or misuse will be charged to Guest. Guest shall maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition and not disturb surrounding residents or the peaceful and quiet enjoyment of the premises or surrounding premises. Any damage to the property resulting from the negligent use of the property, improvements thereon, appliances and fixtures shall be charged to Guest.
18. MAINTENANCE/INSPECTION Guest agrees that the premises have been fully inspected and accepts the condition of the premises in “asis” condition with no warranties or promises express or implied. Guest shall maintain the premises in good, clean, and tenantable condition throughout the tenancy, use all electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, appliances and other equipment in a reasonable manner, removing all garbage in a clean and sanitary manner. In the event Guest or Guest’s visitors or invitees cause any damage to the premises, Owner may at its option repair same and Guest shall pay for the expenses of same on demand as additional rent. In the event a major repair to the premises must be made which will necessitate the Guest’s vacating the premises, Owner may at its option terminate this agreement and Guest agrees to vacate the premises holding Owner harmless for any damages suffered, if any. Guest shall notify Owner immediately of any maintenance or repair needed, in writing. Guest agrees to immediately test all smoke detectors and maintain for the duration of this agreement. In the event of equipment malfunction within the unit, Owner will expedite repairs as quickly as possible. It is your responsibility to advise us immediately of any condition or maintenance issue that you discover in your unit upon your arrival. This will prevent Owner from having to charge you for damages that were not incurred during your stay. Any maintenance items should be reported to Owner. as soon as possible. No rent adjustment can be made for circumstances beyond our control or malfunction or loss of use of equipment or amenities. For emergencies and repairs please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). PEST CONTROL Property is treated for pests by Owner or by contracted pest control companies. Owner will use its best efforts to address pest control concerns, but is not responsible for refunds due to the presence of pests, infestations, or in the event of untimely service by pest control companies.
20. SMOKING Smoking of any type including ecigs and vaporizers are not permitted in the home or on the balcony. If you must smoke, you must do so outdoors on ground level. Ashes and burns found inside a unit will be considered as a violation of the nosmoking policy.Violators of no smoking rules for home will forfeit their Security Deposit, plus be assessed for additional cleaning expenses to return the unit to nonallergic status.
21. RIGHT OF ENTRY Owner has immediate right of entry in cases of emergency, or to protect or preserve the premises. Guest shall not alter or add locks. Any authorized employee, licensed sales agent, or repairman may enter the premises during customary business hours for any purpose related to the repair, care, improvement, general inspection and management of the premises. Garage on property is used for storage and owner reserves the right to enter garage at anytime for any reason without notification.
22. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any injury, liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s), family members or visitors.
23. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
24. CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I
agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the rental agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another payment arrangement, I authorize Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items. Agent may use any funds received from me upon Agent's receipt of such funds.
25. LOST AND FOUND Agent nor property owner will be responsible for Guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an item left behind we are willing to ship it to the registered guest upon request. Shipping charges will be charged to the Guest once we are given a valid credit card number. Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
26. BABY CRIBS Guest acknowledges that baby cribs are not present on property.
27. SUBLET The condominium or home or any part thereof may not be sublet or this agreement assigned without the written consent of Owner.
28. ATTORNEY’S FEES In the event any dispute arises under this Lease between Agent, Owner and Guest,
the prevailing party in such litigation shall be entitled to collect reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, at trial and on appeal. Venue shall be Tarrant County, Texas., and this Lease shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
29. SEVERABILITY In case that any part of this agreement should be declared void or invalid, this will not have any effect on other parts of this agreement, which can be in effect without the invalid terms; and therefore, the terms of this agreement shall be deemed separable.
30. WAIVERS The rights of Owner under this rental agreement shall be cumulative, and any failure on the part of Owner to exercise promptly any rights given here under or any waiver by Owner shall not operate to forfeit or waive any other rights allowed by this lease or by law.
I am your host Eric, known to many simply as “E”. I’m a cornfed boy from the fields Ohio and a graduate of Kent State University with a bachelor's degree in Education and another in Recreation Administration. Life has awarded me the opportunity to visit and live in some amazing places. I spent nearly a decade living abroad working for the Department of Defence in the Andalucian Region of Spain. My time as a civilian with the military and living abroad gave me an immense appreciation for culture and diversity. Multiple road trips, a big family, and wonderful friends have landed me in nearly every state except Alaska and Maine. They are definitely on the bucket list though! The roots of “E” are truly in Johnstown Pennsylvania where my grandparents immigrated to from Yugoslavia and where much of my family still resides. It’s in Johnstown where the seed “to be a host” was planted. As a teen I watched my uncle take the oldest home in Cambria County from an abandoned shell to Rolling Stones Acres Bed and Breakfast. In college, I spent several summers and weekends working there thus, instilling in me an innate sense to do everything I can to make your stay enjoyable.