Welcome to R&R Kottage privately situated on a 1 acre lot outside of the Mt. Rainier National Park main entrance. This beautifully remodeled A-Frame is located next to a stream and state land that provides multi-purpose trails. During your stay you will find the comforts of home with the added ability to unplug and unwind from your everyday life. The surrounding area is a four season playground with unlimited outdoor activities to enjoy!
The cabin is in a private location tucked amongst state game land and off the main road leading to Mt. Rainier NP.
Interakcija s gostima
As often as needed we can be available.
- Cancellations - Cancellations are subject to the No Refund Policy.
- Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. The Agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS after 3:00 PM
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 11:00 AM. Guests that do not vacate the rental property before 11:00 AM without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connect with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s)
- Lost and Found – neither Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an item left behind we are willing to ship it to the registered guest upon request. Shipping charges will be requested from guest(s). Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time they agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to charity.