This lovely one bedroom back cottage is in an ideal location with easy access to freeways, Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey, Downtown Culver City and Santa Monica. You can walk to coffee shops, trendy restaurants, bars, a health food store and movie theaters. Take the bus or bike to the beach! In the vast metropolis of Los Angeles this recently renovated home is a peaceful oasis of simplicity and minimalist charm.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available for any questions about the house or area. I'll do my best to help or guide you in the right directions.
Parking permit needed for parking on the street.
- By accepting this booking through Air bnb you also agree to our property agreement.
- Security deposit: Resident shall deposit with Air bnb, as a security deposit, the Resident shall not use the security deposit to pay the daily or weekly rents that come due. Owner may claim (withhold) from the security deposit only such amounts as are reasonably necessary to remedy resident (guests and/or invitee) defaults as follows: The property must be returned in same condition as when originally was rented. All articles and personal property have been inventoried before and after each tenancy. Any missing or damaged items will be the responsibility of the tenant. Smoking is not allowed, and therefore a $500 cleaning fee will be deducted if tenant does smoke in unit. Any missing keys will be a $350 charge to have all locks changed, this is for the security of the property and future guests. Deposits will be refunded after departure after cleaning and inspections per AirBNBpolicy.
- Stays under 30 days subject to 14% city occupancy tax. Stays over 30 days will be subject to a higher security deposit. Stays over 30 days are subject to credit report requirement. Stays over 30 days subject to additional lease agreements, rental agreements, and other contracts. These will be forwarded at before a booking is confirmed.
- Holdover by tenant: Should the current tenant remain in possession of premises after initial term of booking, only with written consent of owner, tenant shall pay in advance all additional days. Should the current tenant remain in possession of premises after initial term of booking, and when a new tenant has previously booked the unit for the same days, the current tenant agrees to pay 3 times the daily/weekly/monthly rate in order to relocate the next new tenant. A late check out also could be considered a holdover and can be assessed the 3 times rate for that period.
- Prohibited uses: Notwithstanding the forgoing, Tenants shall not use rented premises for the purpose of storing, manufacturing or the selling any explosives, flammables, drugs or other inherently dangerous substances.
- No waiver: Waiver by owner of a breach of any covenant will not be construed to be a continuing waiver of any subsequent breach. Owner’s receipt of rent with knowledge of resident’s violation of a covenant does not waive owner’s rights to in force any covenant of the agreement.
- Named residents: Only the original named person (s) shall occupy premises that were specified during the Airbnb message exchanges prior to making the reservation.
- Comply with the law: Resident shall not violate any government law in the use of the premises, commit waste or nuisance, annoy, molest or interfere with any other resident or neighbors quiet enjoyment.
- Liability: The undersigned resident(s), whether or not in actual possession of the premise, are jointly and severably liable for all obligations under the rental agreement, and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the owner for liability arising prior to the termination of the agreement for personal and bodily injuries or property damage caused or permitted by the negligence of the resident(s), their guests and/or invitees. This does not waive an “Owners duty of care” to prevent personal or bodily injury or property damage liability where the duty is imposed by law. Bicycles are available to rent, and a baby crib/pack n’ play can be provided, both to be used at your own risk.
- No alterations: No repairs, decorations or alterations shall be done by resident, without owner’s prior written consent.
- Maintenance: Resident shall keep the premises and furniture, furnishings, and appliances and fixtures, which are rented for tenant’s exclusive use in good order and condition. Resident shall pay owner for reasonable costs to repair, replace or rebuild any portion of the premises damaged by resident, resident’s guests and / or invitees. Plumbing issues that result in a drain clog caused by tenant are the responsibility of the tenant. The owner can assist in negotiating a good rate for a plumber to help tenant receive a fair rate.
- Insurance: Owner does not insure resident for any personal or bodily injury or property damage including, but not limited to, that caused by the act or omission of any resident or third party, or by any criminal act, war, riot, insurrection, fire or act of God. Resident shall obtain and pay for any insurance coverage necessary to protect resident and resident’s property from losses or expense that may be caused by such persons or events.
- Utilities: Utilities to be paid by owner for stays less than 4 weeks. Stays over 4 weeks, tenant would be responsible for charges. Owner will present bills at end of stay for reimbursement.
- Sale of property: If the property was to be sold or the business of renting the property terminated, or the reservation could not be honored, you will be fully refunded all deposits in full.
- No assignment: No portion of said premises shall be sublet nor this agreement assigned. Any attempted subletting or assignment by the resident shall, at the election of owner be an irremedial breach of this agreement.
- Right of entry: The owner or his agents or employees may enter the premises: In case of emergency; when the resident has abandoned or surrendered the premises; To make necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, or improvement; To supply necessary or agreed services; To exhibit the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, lenders, residents, workmen, or contractors, provided the resident is given reasonable notice prior to owner’s intent to enter, with entrance during normal business hours(8am to 5pm)
- Lead Warning Statement: Owner has no knowledge of lead based paint and/or lead based hazards in the premises. Owner has no reports or records pertaining to lead based paint and/or lead based hazards.
- Please no smoking, a $500 cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit if smoking occurs in unit.
- Technical Assistance With Home: We are happy to be of service to help with issues that may arise from the hours of 9am to 7pm Monday to Saturday. Internet and basic use instructions for the home, most questions can be answered in the in-house information book or check-in instructions.
- Lost Keys: If you loose any keys, for the safety of our property and future guests, we would have to change the locks of the unit. This would be a $350 charge. Locking yourself out: We do have a local property manager that can be called if you lock yourself out of your unit. During normal hours of business the fee would be $25. If it is after 9pm the rate would be $100. You can also come by our business office and pick keys up until 12 midnight for $10.
- This is a no party house. Parties, loud get-togethers, or gatherings are not allowed because of neighbor issues, and possible damage to property. If a party, loud gathering, or loud disturbance does occur, or if neighbors or other tenants call for a loud disturbance, you will forfeit your security deposit and will be evicted immediately.
- Please Note: During your stay we ask that you leave the house tidy and in good order. If you leave the property in dirty conditions during your stay you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- Garbage is picked up Friday mornings, so please deposit trash into the proper cans at rear of property.
- Tenants must provide their own bathing soaps/cleaning supplies/paper products. The unit does have basic supplies, but owners don’t guarantee stock.
- Upon check out, make sure the kitchen is clean, strip all beds and leave bedding on top of the beds. Return key to owner.