Lovely character home circa 1900, newly renovated, self contained with private entrance. Airy high ceilings with ceiling fans & air-conditioners, Wifi and Cable TV. Close to airports and short walking distance to Railway Station and Kogarah Village, St George Hospital, supermarkets and multi-cultural restaurants. Minutes to Hurstville ChinaTown. Host downstairs if assistance needed. 这个小区有亚洲超市和亚洲餐馆,我的邻居非常友善会讲中文。 3 listings this address to suit children, elderly or large groups - please ask.
Originally a workman's cottage built circa 1900, this beautiful newly renovated character home offers spacious living for three with extra comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, a toddler bed can be placed in the master bedroom, an extra single bed with a good innerspring mattress can be placed in the second bedroom plus a single bed with privacy screen can be provided in the lounge as well.
For the elderly or guests with mobility issues, there is a solid hand rail up the three steps to the front door (see picture) and an electric bed. There is also a bus stop almost at the front door.
For those needing to work, there is a desk and office chair and cable wifi internet.
A laptop with internet and Foxtel Go cable TV is available and connected to the TV providing you with the full Foxtel package including Sports, Movies, Business, Kids, overseas News etc.
You will have private access to the complete apartment. No sharing.
There is an electronic code door lock to allow you to arrive unassisted.
Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement may be possible.
As it is perfectly located for access to local amenities and transport, there is no need to hire a car to get around. For details on transport see Getting Around at the bottom of this page. If you have a car you can usually park on the street within a few houses.
Interakcija s gostima
Your host lives in the downstairs apartment and you will have her mobile number, so assistance is readily available.
As there is no gate between the balcony and the street, this apartment may not be suitable for small children. The back apartment has an outdoor play area and child gate.
Portacot, bassinet, highchair, push chair, baby car seat available on request. Please check as these may already be booked by the back apartment.
Please note that this is my home and not a 5 star hotel or an investment apartment. I am proud of my home and try to describe everything accurately and I welcome you to share my home. Home Share on Airbnb is less expensive than a hotel and most suitable for guests who prefer the extra space, quieter location and home experience. Please check my photos carefully, read the description and read my feedback as most of my guests love it. Your review should be based on whether the apartment offered exactly what was listed, and should not be compared with a more expensive property.
I apologize if these rules seem over the top and pretty obvious, but each has been added from my Airbnb experience to date:
• Smoking outside only – please keep ashtrays from over-flowing
• Use exhaust fan when showering to ensure adequate ventilation
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out. Please make sure the external doors and windows are closed and air-conditioners are not set to excessive temperatures when heating or cooling is turned on, so that they are not overloaded and can work efficiently. Turn off Lounge Room heating or cooling when all guests have retired to the bedrooms at night.
• Hang wet clothes on the balcony, do not hang wet clothes throughout the house to dry, closing windows and turning on the heat. This causes mildew to form on the walls which is most unhealthy.
• Please be careful of floors, walls etc with your suitcases and do not move the furniture around scratching the timber floors.
• If requested, linen changed weekly for longer term guests.
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud activities between 10pm and 7am.
• No overnight non-airbnb guests – should more guests stay than were booked, the listed additional person charges will be charged against the security deposit. If more guests than the maximum number for the apartment are found to be staying then you will be asked to terminate the stay immediately.
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you use Cold Water only in washing machine and take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 3 guests in your party.
• Please leave the house as you found it, take out your rubbish and wash your dirty dishes.
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, after travelling myself around UK, USA, South America and Europe, I found the best trips were the home stay ones. Something I can feel at home in at the end of a busy day.
Now that I have retired from my hectic IT career, I am looking forward to sharing my home with fellow travellers and giving them - a home away from home.
Please feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to having you stay.