This a nice 3 bedroom apartment,you can rent 3 rooms (up to 5 people) with 1 shared bathroom, shared kitchen , free WIFI internet connection. I am renting a room with 2 single bed.
Distances from property:
• very close to the house (just around the corner) there is big shopping center KONZUM
• from the sea: 300 m-Hotel Kolovare
• from the old town, the center: 10-15 minutes on foot
• 5 minutes on foot to "CITY GALERY" the old market in the open air where you can buy daily fresh fruits, typical products, vegetables, and shopping center "SPAR"
• from the cafe bar: 20 m
• from the bank: 20 m
• from the cash machine: 20 m
• from the hospital: 500 m
• from the ferry: 10-15 minutes on foot
• from the railway station / bus station: 1 minutes on foot (just across the street)
• from the gas station: 500 m
It is 100 m to main bus station which can connect you to nearby places like old town NIN, Plitvice Lakes, Paklenica Park of Nature, Island Pag-Novalja Beach ZRCE,Plitvice Lakes,Krka, Island Kornati and to everywhere you want to go :) 10minutes is walk to the old town,5 minutes to the beach-hotel Kolovare
Zadar (ancient Zara), the main city of northern Dalmatia, is one of Croatia’s more underrated destinations. The marble, traffic-free streets follow the old Roman street plan and still contain some Roman ruins and several medieval churches. Massive 16th-century fortifications still shield the city on the landward side, with high walls running along the harbour.
I am a host speaking english , love to meet new people and would be at your service to make your stay enjoying experience. See you!We'll be happy to suggest you best places to visit, or help you with any information to make your holidays unforgettable and cool.
I'm looking forward to nice guests!