Mountain cabin that sits on 2 1/2 acres of private woods. Very quiet and peaceful retreat with a beautiful view of mountain woods. Newly remodeled kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, and beautiful porch and deck area. Close to Historical Gettysburg, wineries, golfing and fishing. Cabin is within in 90 minutes of the Washington, Maryland and Virginia metropolitan area. Available for weekends
or weekly getaways.
Whether you want a cozy hideaway amid the wooded hills or a home base for outdoor exploration, the Bear Mountain Getaway is were you want to be.
The cabin has two bedrooms, one double bed and one with single. The eat in kitchen is fully equipped and open to the living room with 40 inch flat screen TV with satellite channels, HBO and DVD player with movies. There is a large porch with a grill and plenty of seating with a ceiling fan to keep cool. You will have a chance to spot the resident deer in the woods.
Once you are rested up and recharged, get to exploring. By golfing, hiking, swimming, fishing, bird watching, exploring historical Gettysburg. There are two state parks near by Caledonia State Park and Pine Grove Furnace. There are two mountain lakes Laurel and Fuller Lake, hiking the Appalachian Trail or biking the rail trail. Enjoy golfing at Pines Apple Golf Course.
You won't be running out of ways to soak up your wild and wonderful surroundings.
1. Fire place may not be used.
2. Guests may not use fire pits or bonfires.
3. No hunting or trapping on the property.
4. No four wheeler's or dirt bikes on property.
5. The cabin will be occupied by 3 guest's unless approved by host.
6. Please keep pet and children out of gold fish pond.
7. Please leave the house neat and tidy upon checking out since there is not a charge for a cleaning fee.
7. Relief/Indemnification of Landlord from liability-Landlord is not liable at any time for loss, injury, or damage to any person or property unless the loss, injury, or damage is caused by the landlords intentional act. Guest shall repay to Landlord any money spent due to guest's intentional act or neglect. This means that the guest is responsible for injuries or accidents caused by something the guest has done or something the guest has stopped his or her party from doing that a reasonable person would recognize as being dangerous.
8. Thank you for respecting the house rules.