Highland Garden Hideaway B&B is situated in a peaceful street in Moss Vale, close to the cafes & shops of Bowral, Berrima, wineries, walking tracks & more.
The completely self-contained room with private entrance features a queen bed, sofa-bed, kitchenette & ensuite, wifi & tv with foxtel. The private garden courtyard includes BBQ facilities.
The fridge is stocked with generous breakfast goodies including homemade bread & jams, free-range bacon & eggs, cereals & juices, coffee and tea.
You'll enter Highland Garden Hideaway through our leafy garden, which is particularly beautiful in spring and autumn. Your room contains a queen bed, fitted with quality linen and electric blanket. A sofa bed and a portable cot are also available upon request. The room is centrally heated and has an additional heater should you need it on chilly nights.
- your own private entrance with keys
- kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, hotplate, tea & coffee making facilities
- breakfast basket with homemade bread & jams, free range bacon & eggs, cereals & juices, coffee and teas
- a private garden courtyard with outdoor setting & BBQ
- free wifi & foxtel
- selection of DVDs, books and magazines
Interakcija s gostima
I will be present to welcome you. Once you have settled in, I will be available for assistance, but will not intrude on your privacy.
- smoking allowed in courtyard only (ashtray provided)