Welcome to Avenida Charm, perfectly located in the heart of Lisbon and metres from the prestigious Avenida de Liberdade. Great central location and easily accesible from the airport and to all main tourist attractions. Avenida Charm can sleep up to 6 guests. This trendy apartment boasts all the necessities needed for a long or short trip to Lisbon, including livingroom, dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
Avenida Charm is a recently refurbished, centrally located apartment. It can sleep up to 6 guests in 2 separate bedrooms (one with a double bed and one twin bedroom) and a large confortable sofa bed in the livingroom. There is one bathroom with a bath/shower, toilet, sink and an oversized mirror perfect for getting ready to go out and enjoy Lisbon life. The living room is kitted out with cable TV and dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, nespresso coffee machine, cooker and crockery and cutlery. There is high speed wifi in every room. Our beautifully decorated apartment is on the 6th floor giving stunning views over the city. This is the ideal place to stay for a family or small group of friends hoping to have a relaxed visit in Lisbon. The location is quiet and a short walk from all the main tourist attractions. The street adjacent is the high end Avenida de Liberdade, a perfect place to go shopping finding shops such as Cartier and Louis Vuitton.
-We will provide you with our contact details after your reservation is confirmed.
-The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and bed clothing are also provided and all is included in the total price. You will be given a set of towels per person.
-Keys delivery: In the apartment
-Check-out is 11:00 in the morning.
-Check-in after 22:00 is subject to a 20 EUR fee.
- parking available for 10€/night
- • Check- in is after 16h and check-out before 11h.
- • Failure to check out by 11h could result in an extra cost to cover hiring extra cleaning services so the apartment can be ready for the next guests.
- • In case you need extra cleaning or linen please contact us. If your stay is longer than 7 nights, there is an in-between cleaning included in the reservation price. You will be informed of the extra cleaning and linen cost when you ask so.
- • At check-out guests must leave the apartment in a reasonable state of cleanliness as found at the check-in. In case of default, you may be charged an extra cost to cover extra cleaning services hiring.
- • You must inform Rent n’ Enjoy of the age and number of all guests.
- • Please note that the cost of reservation of your apartment was established according to the number of guests you stated at the time of the reservation and this number can, under no circumstances, be changed without our prior knowledge. A higher number of guests in the apartment at any time will not be permitted hence we ask a written communication in case changes to the agreed reservation are expected.
- • All guests over 4 years of age are considered occupants. If you are accompanied by children under 4 years of age, you can ask for a baby cot and it will be provided to you at an extra cost.
- • At check in one guest must be responsible for the proper use of the apartment and its equipment and should ensure that the remaining guests obey with the rules of good conduct.
- • The silent period in Portugal is between 10pm and 08am, and the night rest period must be respected. No noise should be audible outside apartments during this period.
- • As the apartments are in residential complexes you should be aware that social events, parties and other activities that might disturb the neighbors are prohibited.
- • If there are complaints on the behaviour of the guests, by neighbours or the police, and if proved right, they will have to leave the apartment immediately, without any right to receive a refund.
- • In the event of default, the authorities may be alerted and you will be subject to immediate fines imposed by them.
- • It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment
- • When you leave the apartment, please make sure that all lights and electric appliances are switched off. This will avoid any risks and waste of energy. The environment will be grateful.
- • Please immediately notify us of any damages caused to the apartment, furniture or equipment in it.
- • Please note that you will be liable for paying any damages caused by you or your accompanying party.
- Check-in after 22:00 is subject to a 20 EUR fee
Ovaj domaćin ima 94 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am from Costa de Caparica, Portugal, a beach town not far from Lisbon, just across Tagus river.
I like travelling and meeting people and, mostly, welcoming them in my hometown and homeland.
I like rock n' roll music, comics and fiction literature, swimming and cycling.
I have studied social sciences and worked in many areas thus far, namely bookselling and publishing, research and museology, language training and tourism.
As I like sharing in general, my host style is that of providing guests with important and useful information about the environment of their holidays, so they can have all the help they may need. As a guest, I sometimes like privacy a lot, therefore I also try to respect other's inner spheres as a host and let them enjoy their vacation privately. Only make sure they know I will be around if they need me.
My motto is that you are never tool old to learn anything in life.