Lovely terraced house in a calm district, located at walking distance from Nerja’s old town (5 mns drive). This is a comfortable 3 bedroom house situated in a well -maintained urbanisation with beautiful gardens and good sized communal pools , a local shop, a restaurant and a market twice a week. The house has been recently fully renovated and enjoys a beautiful setting with direct access to the communal pool Jun-Sep. There is a secured parking place for the residents.
The house opens onto a lovely terrace at the front, with a lounge area and table and chairs. The ground Floor comprises a spacious, bright, and modern open plan lounge and dining area with a cozy sitting room, a fire place, a dining area (with a table and seating for six diners ) and a new open plan kitchen area with a fitted breakfast bar. The kitchen opens onto a sunny patio area at the back of the house. The first floor has three double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes and a/c and a modern bathroom. The house is equipped with modern domestic appliances, including a dishwasher, induction plates, oven, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, hair dryer, etc. The apartment also has a washing machine and an iron and ironing board. The house offers free Internet and room for 6 people.
The house is located directly opposite the vast garden and secured pool area, which comprises a big pool for adults and a smaller one for children. It is open from June to September, solely for the residents of Almijara II, and therefore never crowded.
The house is located at walking distance (approximately15/20 mns and 5 mns drive) from the beach and the centre of town (Balcon of Europa). There is a restaurant and a market area where the market is held twice a week at short walk from the house. A local shop stocks a good range of products. There is a secured parking place for the residents .
Welcome to Almijara!
Please take care of this house as if it was your own
A small reminder
1. The house is rented for a maximum of 6 guests. An additional charge of 50 € per night and per guest will be charged for additional guests, subject to prior agreement with the owner
2. No pets are allowed unless permission is sought and granted prior to arrival
3. Please don’t smoke inside the house
4. Please don’t use the fireplace (it is unsafe at the moment)
Using the house and its equipment
1. Please don’t move furniture between rooms (or put them back at their right place upon departure)
2. Beware of stains! Keep the sofa covered with the blanket provided at all times
3. Keep the dining room table covered with the provided table cloth at all times
4. Make sure not to put hot dishes, liquid, solar oil/cream directly on the wooden furniture (side boards, coffee table, chests of drawers, etc). Thanks to use the placemats and coasters provided for this
5. The towels provided are for indoor use. Don’t take towels to the swimming pool or to the beach.
Please, leave the house in the state you found it!
1. Leave the house at the check-out time (10 am) unless agreed otherwise with the owner/ rental agent. There will be an extra charge of 50 € for guests leaving after 14 h
2. Please don’t leave dirty dishes in the kitchen (out of respect for the cleaning personnel)
3. Leave the kitchen appliance in a clean and usable condition
4. Dispose of old food out of the refrigerator
5. Empty the bins and dispose the garbage before leaving
Tenants will be held liable for any damage to the property, its furniture, linen and appliances and charged for repair/replacement costs for missing or damaged items.
An additional cleaning charge may be deducted from the deposit if the rental property is not returned in a reasonably clean condition.
No more than 6 guests
... And please, dont let the plants dye of thirst on the terrasse!
Many, many thanks!