This is a newly renovated, 65m² apartment located on the 6th and last floor of a 1930s building with elevator. It is in the heart of the Monplaisir quarter, a small village in the City. The apartment displays two balconies with a great view on Lyon skyline and the Monts d’Or.
This is a 3-room apartment, large enough to accommodate 4 people.
The master bedroom is quite large (15m²) and has a stylish balcony, a French window, a queen-size bed (160x200) with a very comfortable mattress (26cm of thickness and a 4.5 cm thick layer of memory foam in the integrated mattress pad) and a large duvet.
The smaller room (10m²) has a large window on the courtyard and double sofa bed (140x190).
The living room (20-25m²) contains 3 spaces:
- An open and fully equipped kitchen : with a large fridge where you will find light breakfast goods for you to help yourself to, a dishwasher, a hot plate, an oven, a microwave, a blender, a kettle and a coffee machine.
- A 4-people dining table
- A cosy two-seat sofa and chaise longue, a coffee table, a 94cm LCD screen, Blue-Ray and Airplay sound system
The living room is lit up by a large French window opening on a balcony where you will find a small table and two chairs. You can also help yourself to the cooking herbs (mint, basil…) that are growing on the balcony in the summertime.
In the large bathroom, you will find a bathtube, heated towel rail, a hair dryer. The WC are in another room.
We hope that you will feel yourself at home in our home! Fresh towels and linen are provided as well as high-speed Wi-Fi and guidebooks about the city the apartment.
Location & transport:
The building is located on a transport hub and offers good connections with all the touristic attractions:
- With the D line (the automatic subway line, with no driver), you can directly go to the City Center (Bellecour = 6 stations / 10 minutes) or the Berges du Rhône (Guillotière = 5 stations / 8min) or the Vieux Lyon (7 stations / 12 min)
- With a connexion you can reach the Part-Dieu TGV Station in 15min, Place des Terreaux/Opera in 16min and Croix-Rousse in 20min
- The bus lines can take you almost anywhere in Lyon in less than 30 minutes
- The apartment is also close to Velo’v stations, the city bike service which is simple and practical for short journeys, and bicycle paths.
So the whole city is within reach in a few minutes!
I you prefer to stay in the neighborhood and enjoy Monplaisir, the Place Ambroise Courtois is a five-minute walk from the apartment and offers the charms of a village spirit. There you can visit the Institut Lumière, where the Lumiere brothers invented the Cinematographe, discover fresh and local products on one of the biggest open-air food market of the City on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or simply chill out on one of the many café’s terrace.
All the commodities are also within walking distance of the apartment: a bakery, a butcher’s shop, supermarkets, restaurants and others shops.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question!