I'm going to holidays, so I would like to rent my apartment out.
2 people can live here
It's located near Porte d'Orléans, south of Paris.
- 5 mins away from the subway station (Porte d'Orléans) by bus, 15 mins away from the metro by walk
- 5 mins away from the train station (Laplace) by walk
- 20 mins away from Montparnasse by bus and subway
- 30 mins away from Saint Germain by bus and subway
- 45 mins away from the rest of Paris by bus and subway
This is a 28 sqmeter studio with a small furnished kitchen and a bathroom.
There is a washing machine, a fridge, a small oven, a TV cable.
Wifi is provided.
The bed is a sofa bed. It's easy to turn it into a bed.
The coffee table can be easily turned into a big table.
The studio is on the 1st floor (with an elevator). The studio is quite new like the property.
Feel free to contact me if you want further informations.
A little introduction about myself : I'm french, I was born in Paris, I live here since forever, I'm a 30 years old man and I work as a consultant in insurance industry. I live in Paris and I love hanging around with my friends, movies, going out, travelling all around the world...