This beautiful recently renovated house, consists of 3 separate units, this listing is for the ground & the lower units that can be used as one big place. My place is close to Luna Cafe, Trinity Bellwoods Park, Art Galleries, Bars & Restaurants on West Queen West and the Ossington Strip. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the location, the loft style the design, My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
*No parties are allowed
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
The service will include:
- Gardening: From June 1st to Oct 1st , Twice a month gardening from
- Window Washing: Window & Eaves Cleaning twice a year, scheduled for November and May
- Maintaining the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standards.
- Powerwash front and back of the house : Once a year
- Snow removal. Luloo Homes is responsible to clear steps, walks, parking spaces, and ice within 24 hours of a snowfall. Service is activated when more then 2.5 cms of snow is on the ground.
- General Repair
o Service Calls, Luloo Homes is responsible for all emergency service calls within 24 hours. Non- emergency repairs will be scheduled within a week for major repairs and for more than 3 minor repairs. Should the tenant wish to get the minor repair done or major in less than a week , a cost of $100 + HST will apply
1. The Luloo Rental Corp shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standards.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
8. The Guest is responsible for ordinary cleanliness of the premises and for the repair of damage caused by the willful or negligent conduct of the Guest, other occupants of the premises, or persons permitted on the premises by the Guest.
9. The Luloo Rental Corp may enter the premises following written notice given to the Guest at least 24-48 hours’ before the time of entry to carry out repairs or to allow a potential mortgagee, insurer, or purchaser to view the premises. Such notice must specify the reason for entry, the day of entry, and a time between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Notice is not required in cases of emergency or if the Guest consents to the entry at the time of entry. The Luloo Rental Corp may also enter the premises without written notice to show the unit to prospective guests after agreement or notice of termination, provided such entry is between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and, before entering, the Luloo Rental Corp makes a reasonable effort to inform the Guest of the intention to enter.
2. The Guest agrees to take due precautions against freezing of water or waste pipes and stoppage of the same in and about the premises. If water or waste pipes become clogged by reason of the Guest’s neglect or recklessness, the Guest shall repair the same at his/her own expense as well as pay for all damage caused.
3. If, after a notice of termination made in accordance with the Guest Protection Act, the Guest remains in possession without the Luloo Rental Corp’s consent, the Luloo Rental Corp may apply to the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal for an eviction order. The Luloo Rental Corp may also apply for compensation for any damage, and compensation for use and occupation after termination
4. Luloo Rental Corps must ensure electrical installations and wiring are maintained in a safe condition throughout the tenancy.
5. The tenant is responsible for checking the fuse box at reasonable intervals. Mainly before or during any rainfall to insure the operation of the water pump
6. The tenant is responsible to not use the space intended for other use such as Furnace, Water Pump or Laundry as a storage or closet.
7. The tenant is also generally required to pay for repairs where damages are caused, either deliberately or as a result of neglect, by the tenant or his or her guest. The tenant is not responsible for reasonable wear and tear to the rental unit or site
8. The Luloo Rental Corp is not expected to clean carpets and furniture during a tenancy, unless something unusual happens, like a water leak or flooding, which is not caused by the tenant
9. The Luloo Rental Corp is not expected to clean the internal window coverings during the tenancy unless something unusual happens, like a water leak, which is not caused by the tenant.
10. The Luloo Rental Corp is not expected to provide additional furniture items or replace the existing ones due to damage during the tenancy unless something unusual happens, like a water leak, which is not caused by the tenant.
11. The Luloo Rental Corp must install and keep smoke alarms in good working condition. Regular maintenance includes:
a. Annual inspection of the system
b. Annual cleaning and testing of the alarm
c. Replacing batteries at least annually and according to the manufacturer's instructions.
12. The Luloo Rental Corp is responsible for inspecting and servicing the furnace in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, or annually where there are no manufacturer’s specifications, and is responsible for replacing furnace filters, cleaning heating ducts and ceiling vents as necessary.
13. The Luloo Rental Corp is required to clean out the dryer exhaust pipe and outside vent at reasonable intervals.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS & ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AGREEMENT
(hereinafter referred to as the “Release Agreement”)
“Subject Host House”: The residence where Primary guest(s) will reside including outside and inside premises, and all chattels and fixtures.
“Subject Host”: Luloo Boutique Homes
“Primary Guest”: As stated at the time of reservation
“Secondary Guest”: any and all persons invited on to the Subject Host by the Primary Guest.
“Damages” : Any and all damages (general, special and punitive), including but not limited to bodily injury, property damage, and economic loss.
“Economic Loss”: Any and all financial loss, including but not limited to those arising as a result of / and or independent of bodily injury.
1. In consideration of being allowed to reside at the Subject Host House, Subject Host House being the property of the Subject Host, and using the facilities, equipment and services of Subject Host House, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge the Subject Host and it agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on its behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or Damages to my person and or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on the behalf of the Subject Host, arising out of or connected with my and my family’s stay and use of any facilities, fixtures, chattels, programs or services of the Subject Host or the use of any services or equipment provided by its employees, agents, representatives, executors and any and all acting on its behalf, including but not limited to the Subject Host itself.
2. I have been informed, I am aware, and agree to observe all posted rules and warnings and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by the Subject Host, or its employees, representatives or agents.
3. I have been informed of and I am aware that any residence, including the Subject Host House, whether or not properly maintained, may contain potentially hazardous chattels, fixtures, conditions and materials. I have also been informed, understand and am aware that being present on any premises, including the Subject Host House, involves a risk of injury, including bodily or psychological injury, or damage to personal property, and that I am voluntarily taking residence, and will be present at the Subject Host House and using its facilities, including but not limited to its equipment, chattels and fixtures with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept all risks regardless of severity.
4. I have been informed, and agree that I am solely responsible and liable for any Damages (personal or otherwise) incurred by Secondary Guests which I have invited and/ allowed onto the premises of the Subject Host House and agree to indemnify and defend the Subject Host against all claims, cause of action, Damages, judgments, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from and during my, my family’s, or guests’ use or presence upon the premises and / or facilities of the Subject Host and Subject Host House, regardless of any contributory negligence on the part of the Subject Host.
5. I agree to pay for all Damages to the facilities, premises, chattels and fixtures of the Subject Host House by me, my family, and/ or my / my families guest(s)’ negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. I do hereby declare myself over the age of 18 as of the date of signing this document, physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity of other illness that would impair my understanding of the above.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Ovaj domaćin ima 261 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Been an admirer of Airbnb both as a host and a guest from the second I learnt about the site. If you're new to Airbnb, welcome to the community! Love being part of this space, I've met the most amazing people through it and looking forward to meeting more!
Ask me about my other properties!!