With stunning views of St Andrews Town, the Eden estuary and St Andrews Bay, our bright and spacious house is an ideal base for exploring St Andrews, the East Neuk of Fife and for golfers wishing to take advantage of the many golf courses in the area. Overlooking St Andrews, it is close to several supermarkets. It has its own parking and has a patio with table and chairs.
Our house is part of a small group of houses. The living-room, dining area and kitchen of our house are on the first floor to take advantage of the superb view. On the ground floor we have 3 bedrooms, one with king sized bed (with en suite shower room) and two bedrooms with twin beds. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There is a further bathroom downstairs and a shower room upstairs.
Gas hob and electric oven
Coffee filter machine/Cafetiere/hob-top espresso percolator
Iron / Ironing board
TV in sitting room
Hairdryers x 2
Bed linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels
- This is a small, quiet residential group of homes. Please respect our neighbours.
- There is PARKING for one car in front of our door. Further cars should be parked outside the courtyard.
- PETS are welcome but should be kept outside the bedroom area and off all furniture.
- A professional CLEANING firm will prepare the house for the next guests but, please, keep the house reasonably clean and tidy.
- St Andrews has a 4 weekly rotation of WASTE and recycling collections. Please read through the relevant section in the House Manual, particularly, if you are staying for longer than 2/3 nights.
- BOTTLES are not picked up by the council and can mount up! If you find that you are building up a sizeable collection, they are very easily disposed of at the recycling point behind Morrison's and at other locations around town.
- Please let us know if anything is not working or if there are any damages. We cannot promise to have things fixed immediately, but it helps us to keep the house in good order.
- Finally, we love it that our guests are enjoying our family holiday home as much as we do and want to improve your experience, so do give us feedback.
Od 1. Srpanj 2018. - 30. Rujan 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
I teach French and Spanish in a high school and I am learning German.
I enjoy reading, yoga, walking my dog and dance.
I also enjoy visiting other countries.
My husband and I went to university in St Andrews, as did both our son and daughter. We all love spending time in our lovely St Andrews holiday home when we have the opportunity. We hope you enjoy it as much!