Modern apartment in a private country estate near to Carcassonne, Limoux and Mirepoix. You’ll love the peaceful and pretty setting, modern comforts, free Wifi, satellite TV and the large swimming pool. Great for couples and solo adventurers. Modern living/kitchen, shower room, large double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, heating, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and tourist information.
Enjoying complete peace and tranquility with no near neighbours. High quality and well maintained facilities. Discover the hectares of private land encircling the house. We offer a private and generously sized in ground swimming pool, surrounded by a large terraced area for sunbathing. Come visit us soon for an unforgettable holiday! Nestled in the heart of stunning Cathar Country and enjoying the spectacular weather of the South of France, the private Domaine is within easy reach of Carcassonne, Limoux and Mirepoix. The luxury accommodation is perfectly located for weekend or longer breaks or summer holidays. Easy access to three airports! Set in the South of France, the Domaine de Couchet is an enchanting and beautifully appointed country Manor house. The Domaine is in the Languedoc Roussillon, amoungst stunning flower meadows in the foothills of the Pyrenees. On the 14 acres of private parkland encircling the property you will find clouds of butterflies and a huge variety of birds and flowers including 18 wild orchid species. At an altitude of 1300 feet you can expect to enjoy total tranquility at the Domaine. We are enviably located for day trips to the ever popular fortified City of Carcassonne along with a wealth of well known attractions such as the Cathar Castles, superb local markets, prehistoric sites and caves and of course the Mediterranean coast. Three local airports offer easy access - Carcassonne, Toulouse and Perpignan (35 to 90 minutes).
Apartment, Pool and Gardens
Interakcija s gostima
Randy and Justine are conveniently located at the Domaine to help you plan your excursions and maintain the property. We will ensure your privacy but are delighted to answer your questions to help you have a perfect holiday. British/Belgian Justine left high-pressure Brussels and London to indulge her love of nature, local markets and home grown food. American Randy, left the USA a few years ago to join Justine and support her dream. The house enjoys spectacular and far reaching views of the local countryside. The apartment has 2 rooms and a shower room and is also totally private with independent access. There is a fully equipped kitchen.
Ample free parking - garage on request
Languages - French and English (British and American)
Access - via a tarmac road, private quiet spot with no neighbours for over 1 km. Signage in local village
Access - car advised - we can help find the best rental deals
Nearest amenities - 14 km / 8 miles - Mirepoix - fast route
Nearest airport: Carcassonne 35 km / 21 miles
Family friendly - great for children of all ages
Apartment suitable for people with restricted mobility
Pets welcome on request
- Full names and addresses must be supplied by guests
- The holiday maker declares that the rental is not for use as their principal habitation or professional use, nor will be sublet
- The holidaymaker will provide their own transport to the rental
- Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.
- You can arrive at your accommodation after 16:00 hours on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by 11:00 hours on the Departure Date (if other holiday makers arrive on your departure day). If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact us.
- You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, ornaments, pictures, books, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels clean (unstained) and in good condition and to not remove them from the property. Linens do not need to be laundered at the end of your stay.
- You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors or windows of the Property - nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property.
- We urge you to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless it has been arranged in advance
- You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access at any time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, or emergency.
- It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved.
- the holidaymaker agrees to respect the law regarding internet use and in particular French law on illegal downloads – currently streaming is permitted
- Inventory supplied on arrival. The holidaymaker has 48 hours after arrival to check the inventory and contest any errors. After this period it will be taken as accurate
- The property owner declares that she is the owner of the property and has the full right to rent the property. On demand this may be shown with the production of a utility bill or local tax statement
- The holidaymakers discharge the property owner of all responsibility for risks with the swimming pool. The holidaymakers will take all necessary precautions when using the pool. In particular, those using the pool with young children must supervise the children at all times. The owner is not responsible in case of accidents. The holiday makers also discharge the owner of any malfunction of the pool alarm (whether left on or off). Ball games are permitted subject to respecting the installations in place (all damages will be billed to the holidaymakers). Inflatable items are the responsibility of the holidaymakers. No glass is permitted in the pool area. Free pool towels are supplied upon request.
I'm a passionate reader and cook. I've travelled extensively for work and pleasure and found this stunning corner of France to be the loveliest place to live. I'd be delighted if you'd join us during you stay for a glass of wine and a chat.