My place is close to London Aquatics Centre, Westfield Shopping Centre, Olympic Park, Victoria Park, Lauriston Village, The Velodrome, Regent's Canal, Columbia Road Market, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Brick Lane. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the views, the location next to the park, the family friendly facilities, home away from home feeling, easy access to central London and great areas around Victoria Park. My place is good for couples, groups, solo adventurers, and families.
Comfortable, homely, bright, right next to Victoria park, easy access to central London but away from the bustle and noise!
Top 2 floors, not the bottom floors.
We will be contactable by email and phone. We will respond as quickly as we can. If it is urgent, please speak to us downstairs.
Interakcija s gostima
We will leave a detailed guide for you. We will also welcome you to give you keys and be available for any queries if necessary. The guide should tell you everything you need to know though!
We want to know about you so please tell us a bit about yourself when you book. We want to ensure you have a great stay and make sure we are all comfortable with the arrangement. We also hope you will be happy enough to leave a nice review!
- IMPORTANT - Please lock the door when you leave the house if no one else is home. Please also LIFT THE DOOR HANDLE when you enter the house to secure it.
-The shower takes a minute or so to warm up so please be patient. Also, please do not move the shower head too much as it is a little delicate.
- Keep the house clean (if you want to clean anything, there are products below the kitchen sink and in the bathroom). The vacuum and a mop are also available for accidents of any kind.
- If you happen to use the freezer, please ensure the door is properly closed as it can be a bit temperamental!
- Please use the clear recycling bags for cardboard, plastics and glass. Please throw everything else away in the silver bin.
- Please only use cupboards that have a label which say 'for guests' on them. Others are not for guests.
- Please do not remove anything from the house.
- Please empty the bins, especially if you eat something smelly!
- Please remove shoes, especially if you have been walking in mud or in the rain.
- Please keep noise down at night (after 10pm) and be respectful to the other people in the house and our neighbours.
- Guests must do their own washing up and keep mess to a minimum.
- A high chair, changing table/mat, bottle steriliser and other baby friendly things are available - just ask if you need anything provided!
- We have Sky Sports and Sky TV, plus a great selection of DVDs for you (these can be played on the Wii console). Just please leave the DVDs in the house.
- If by any chance there is a power cut, please speak to us downstairs (Nikki and Joe, or our parents in law, Pip and Martin, if we are away), and we will fix it. We are also available via email, text message or mobile.
- We also have a great selection of books in the main bedroom and a selection of kid's ones in the second bedroom. You are welcome to read them but please return them to their home when you're done. Thanks.
- IMPORTANT: The bottom two floors and the garden are NOT accessible to guests. The front door is shared but please respect our living space downstairs. Many thanks.
Me and my boyfriend, Joe are teachers of English as a foreign language living in London. We were both born in London and love this city! We have also lived in Madrid for 2 years. We recently had a baby, Ethan, who is nearly a year old.
We both love to travel. Favourite cities we have visited: Madrid, San Francisco, Queenstown, Melbourne, Koh Phanagn, Valencia, Paris, Prague. Want to visit: South America, more of North America, more of Britain, Canada, The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany. We prefer to see the local places when we travel and stay in smaller and homelier accommodation, rather than five star hotels.
We love films, music and books. We have a big collection of all three! Our house is very friendly and we like to be easy going and warm, as that's what we want our home to be for ourselves as well. We love living beside Victoria Park and the canals because they're great places to walk. We are close to central London and love to do lots of things like go to galleries, see films, walk in the parks and around London, as well as try lovely restaurants and bars.