Let this captivating Nashville home, which sleeps 6, be your Tennessee escape! This alluring property is located just a stone’s throw away from downtown Nashville and is overflowing with amenities to make your vacation experience unforgettable!
My place is close to downtown and Nissan Stadium and located in East Nashville. You’ll love my place because of the accessibility to popular locations in the city. A great fit for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
Property Policies & Procedures
1. No pets
2. No smoking inside
3. No additional guests are allowed to sleep in the home other than the number provided when booking. Visitors are allowed, but no more than 20 people are allowed in the home at once.
4. No candles or open flames in the house
5. Use coasters on the coffee/end tables
6. No moving of furniture
Park on the right half (when facing the house) of the driveway. You may pull up to the side of the house all the way up to the back gate. Street parking is also allowed in front of our house. Be sure to have your car doors locked when unattended.
The large trash bin is in the backyard. Please bring any full bags out to the large bin.
Check Out Procedures
1. Check out time is 10:00 am unless otherwise arranged.
2. Take all trash from kitchen and bathrooms to the trash bin in the yard.
3. Place all towels (including dishtowels) in the washer but do not start the cycle.
4. Load and start the dishwasher
5. Strip bed sheets and pillowcases and place in hampers.
6. Turn air conditioning to 77 degrees in summer, 65 degrees in winter.