My place is a newly renovated town house situated only 300m from BTS skytrain station.
It has 6 floors with 7 bedrooms.
- 1st floor; garden, living room & TV room.
- 2nd floor; my studio & kitchen.
- 3rd - 5th floor; It has 2 bedrooms on each floor.
- 6th floor; It has a bedroom & garden.
All 7 bedrooms have private bathroom and I have personally decorated each room with individual stylish themes.
We have shared common areas such as fully equipped kitchen and living room.
This promotion is not provide breakfast ( coffee/ tea, toast, snacks, fruits, ......, etc. ) and provided the soap & shampoo and body towels.
Stepping into the Beach Room is a recollection of my travels with my family when I was still a child, to the Southern Thai island of Koh Phang Nga. I design the room to be reminded of my first impression of a clear blue sea against a bright cloudless sky. The South is a land of gems with beautiful coasts of blue beaches, white sand and lovely people. I hope my room inspires you too to visit the South.
5 foot queen size bed with comfy memory foam mattress.
Private modern bathroom & bathtub with hot water shower.
5 foot queen size bed with comfy memory foam mattress.
Private modern bathroom with hot water shower.
Access to our shared kitchen with:
Electric induction stove
Refrigerator with freezer compartment
Iron and iron board.
Wifi connected to 50 mbit fiber internet.
Interakcija s gostima
I shall be here to host you and answer any of you questions when you are here. But if I am away, my sister will be on hand to welcome you and make your feel at home or you can go to my family's house. We have the shoe shop which is the same alley ( 4th blog from my place, on the left side ) or the 2nd blog on the right side on the main street.
If I am not here. I have anything when you stay here. If you have a question you can send message to me or another chat program. and I have a guideline book to travel in the bookshelf at the living area.
1. PLEASE HELP US TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT by reducing the use of electricity. TURN OFF AIR CON, LIGHTINGS/ REMOVE THE CARD WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM.
2. Turn off air conditioning every time you leave a room. In a house this big, the utility bill gets expensive quickly.
3. Keep the air con no less than 25 degrees. Any less is terrifically expensive and inefficient.
NOTE: I will check the electric meter before and after checkout. I've had guests keep the air con running in every room 24 hours a day, which is unacceptable. It's very expensive to cool a 5-hr house in the tropics! So please be responsible, otherwise I must charge extra for overuse.
4. No parties/ events and no one staying who have not booked in, Extra charge 500 baht per person per night.
5. No smoking indoors, but you may smoke on the balcony with an ashtray provided. Smoking is prohibited because we have lovely neighbors breach, Fine 2,000 baht/ room. I would prefer no smokers please.
6.Take your shoes off indoors.
7. Visually verify that the main gates are closed and locked!
8. Lost key room or card charge 2,000 THB/key/card.
9. I trust that if you come in late you will be as quiet as possible.
10. All information about your stay will be provided when you arrive, including a map of the area and info about my home. Just enjoy yourself when you come and stay with me.
11. Respectful each other.
12. Have fun, but be responsible. Loud parties will disturb the neighbors. Do not make noisy/ loud after 22:00.
13. Not allow to have the illegal drug inside home.
14. If furniture, appliances and home has been damaged. The guest must be an administrator and liability for damages incurred.
15. Please do not flush anything inside of the toilet ( this includes toilet paper, sanitary napkins, paper towels, or wipes ). Use garbage disposal instead.
16.No food or beverages in bedrooms (except water) to prevent insects and rodents! Keep screens and doors closed to keep out mosquitoes (for your protection)!
17.All decoration stuffs do not move included beds are fixed in rooms and mattresses should not be moved to other rooms - If the guests move its around and break or any damages stuff items will be charge.
18. Damage and Lost Charge;
All items in room are set for your convenience.
Any damage or lost items in the room such as
Blood stain, Food stain, Vomit stain, Urine stain,
Cosmetic stain OR Any stain will be charge at price;
- Duvet Cover = 1,500 THB.
- Bed Sheet = 500 THB.- ( white color ), 800 THB. ( color )
- Body Towel = 400 THB.
- Hair Towel = 200 THB.
- Pillow case = 200 THB.
- Hair dryer = 1000 THB.
19.Laundry Outsource Service is pretty cheap;
• T-shirt/ Shirt/ Tang top/ Short Pants/ Underwear = 5 THB/pc.
• Socks = 5 THB/pair.
• Long Pants/ Denim = 10 THB/pc.
• Towel = 15 THB/pc.
I am Anne, a Thai Chinese fashion designer. I was born to a 3 generation shoemaker family in Bang Chak, Bangkok.
Growing up in a family of makers, I am inspired to create a dream of my own. I left my job as a full time fashion designer in 2012 to set up my dream project, the WiNNiNE; Cozy Home.
I enjoy travelling and use most of my travel and designing experiences as my inspiration for this house. I self-studied interior design and building principles after leaving my job, renovated my family’s townhouse on Sukhumvit 95, and transformed the house into a unique and stylish place amidst the sleepy, traditional village setting. Each of the seven rooms has a unique story and is decorated with furniture and art pieces that I have collected over my years of travels.
I designed this house in memory of my family's heritage in shoe-making. The name "WiNNiNE" comes from a combination of my late father's name (which means discipline in English), Win (which means winner) and the number 9 (which symbolises good luck in Chinese).
While the house has 7 rooms inspired from different experiences, the elements of shoemaking and shoe design are incorporated subtlety to write a single WiNNiNE story.
My place will tell you my unique experiences as a shoemaker in a Chinese Thai family. I hope my story inspires you to explore a different side of Thailand, and my hospitality makes you feel like home.
My family and I enjoy meeting like-minded people from all over the world and would like our guests to experience true Thai hospitality. I look forward to having you at my place.
我是泰国华侨时装设计师安妮。我出生在曼谷Bang Chak 的第3代鞋匠家庭。
我喜欢旅行, 我这个房子大部分的灵感来自于我的旅行和设计经验。在离开我的工作后,我自己研究了室内设计和建筑原理,在Sukhumvit 95上整修了我的家庭联排别墅,并将这座房子在一个传统安静的村庄环境中变成了一个独特而时尚的地方。七间客房都有独特的故事,装饰着我多年旅行中收集的家具和艺术作品。
虽然这个房子的七个房间灵感来自不同的经验,但每一个房间都纳入鞋匠和鞋子设计的元素, 从而微妙的写出一个WiNNiNE故事。我的地方会让你感受到我的泰国华侨家庭作为一个鞋匠的独特经历。我希望我的故事激励着你探索泰国的另一面. 我的热情好客会让你感觉像在家一样的温暖。