Our two floor, 3 bedroom spacious home is perfect for a family. The mainfloor has an open living plan with a large living room, dining room seating for 7, large kitchen with a dining counter, a kids' playroom full of toys, and the master bedroom with its own bathroom . Upstairs there is a queen room, kids room with a single bed + crib, and a sleeping nook with a single bed.
There is a large fenced-in yard with a grill, garden, lit patio and kids' toys. It is 3 minute walk to bus line 17. Downtown is a 15 min drive or 30 min by bus. The green line Max is 20 blocks away. Typical Portland residential neighborhood with all conveniences within walking distance. There is also a driveway for off-street parking.
My easygoing 30 yr. old brother lives in the basement. He works a LOT, plays sports 4-5 nights a week and often stays with friends on weekends. He also travels. You may not see him, but if you do, he is outgoing, loves people and can answer any questions you have about Portland.
It's a big house with a big yard and a very relaxing living room. Bus lines are very near.
Laundry, kitchen, yard, grill, bikes if you set it up with us, crib, high chair, toys, Oregon guidebooks, comfortable chill space
Interakcija s gostima
A quick checkin once you get here. A neighbor might say hi. My brother uses the main door to get to his living space in the basement. He is rarely home but might occasionally use the kitchen.
This is our home that we regularly live in with all of our personal items. It is very tidy and clean with space for guests. The master bedroom is a guest bedroom more like a cute hotel room.
The house is mostly baby-proofed (our kids are 5yrs and 18mo). We have gates that can be placed to block off different sections of the house.
We began some remodeling work on one living room wall, installed a window, but haven't yet finished the wall around it. You can see the studs and insulation. It is safe and has a baby gate in front of it to keep people from toughing it.
The house will be cleaned before you arrive. If you want someone to clean during your stay, that can be arranged for an additional fee.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Please treat our home as if it were your own.
- We have a chicken coop in the backyard and you are welcome to gather eggs. There will also be someone who will stop by to check on them and make sure that they have food and water.
- You are welcome to smoke, as long as it is outside.
- If you are visiting Portland for the recreational marijuana industry, please just smoke outside. Our neighbors are cool with it, too.
- We do have numerous bicycles in our garage. If you want to use them, you need to bring a bike lock. Bikes are frequently stolen and should not be left unlocked anywhere.
- We prefer shoes to be taken off at the door, but we do not allow shoes upstairs on the carpet at all.
- The basement is only to be used for laundry. The rest of it has our personal stuff that we request you to leave undisturbed.
- no pets or animals. We are extremely allergic.