Lovely holiday home in Reydon, Southwold, Suffolk.
20 min walk to the centre of the coastal town of Southwold.
The house has been recently refurbished with new beds, mattresses, ETC.
The house is located 20 minutes walk from one of the most picturesque seaside resorts in the UK.
The house has been recently refurbished with new washing machine, new beds and mattresses, a new sofa, and a new dining set.
There lots of toys and games, a TVs and dvd.
There is a garden.
In the winter there is central heating.
*Note - the wood burning store is being replaced at the moment and the other fireplaces are decorative. So apologies the fireplaces cannot be used at the moment.
There is wifi.
During the school holidays it is requested that there will be a minimum 7 night stay
- Infants are welcome but I have no babygates for the top or bottom of the stairs. You are welcome to bring some or hire them.
- Strickly no events or parties please. No photo shoots or video shoots
- small pets are allowed on request. Please contact me before hand for permission. Any pet mess that is left in the house or garden will not be cleaned by the cleaner so deductions will be made from the deposit to cover extra cleaning cost.
- it is requested that the house is not over occupied. There is a double bed, 2 single beds, 2 pop up beds and an air bed. This would make 6 spaces maximum.
- please leave the house as tidy you found it for the next guests.