* Private, cozy room with your own key
* Convenient - on the main highway from the airport
* Generator at night for when electricity goes off in Mwanza
* Near city center - about 10 minutes to the main business district
* Easy transport - grab a cab or bike or bus from the highway
* Right next to Mwanza's first shopping mall
* Within a couple of minutes from most restaurants and activities
* Close to the lakeside
* Safe, with guards patrolling at night
* Private bathroom & instant hot shower
* Clean - a maid will clean your room daily.
* Your own private room and key.
* This is a family-owned lodge which is an extension of our house (we live in the attachment next door).
* A large bed with pillows, clean bedsheets, blanket and towel...because you deserve it!
* TV, mirror, table, chair, convenient charging points in the room.
* Private bathroom with a hot shower.
* Generator kicks in at night whenever Mwanza town cuts off electricity due to rationing (so that you can still work even if the rest of the town can't!)
All areas except for private guest bedrooms are accessible. You can access your room, the bar and the African-themed rooftop.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm a frequent AirBnB guest and would be happy to help you. Staff are also at hand to serve you. However, if you'd prefer to simply check-in and enjoy your privacy, that is OK too.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm an author, professional speaker and consultant. As part of my job, I travel the world frequently and use AirBnB to get around. My family and I own a small, comfortable traveler's lodge, which is an extension of our house. When I'm not travelling, I can be found at the gym lifting heavy weights while listening to Taylor Swift :-)