Nice blue house with 70 m2 patio overlooking the sea on the green and calm island Tranholmen in Stockholm. Just 10 min with the ferry to Ropsten and then 10 min with metro to the center of Stockholm. No cars on the island, carpark on the mainland. Perfect for family living. You live in the countryside but still very close to the the city. You can take a swim at one of the islands two beaches or att our private jetty, 1 min walk from the house.
- Two lovely cats are living in the house, Oskar and Siri. They have their own door and come and go as they want to. They are calm and quiet at nights, almost always outdoors. The cats need food and water once a day. An easy job. In return the cats will love you.
- The ferry cost 45 SEK and take you to Ropsten where you have buses and metro that’ll take you to city or food market in 5-10 min. You can bring bikes at the ferry for free. Bikes and helmets can be borrowed.
- No outdoor shoes in the house.
- Big garden with a large trampoline for kids.
- Rowboat available. You can row over (90 meters) to the mainland of Stocksund, where there also is a big carpark.