Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 12th floor. Great for tourist and business stays. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 12th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
You will get your own keys and you are free to do anything you want and use everything that is in the apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
The host passes on the keys at the first meeting. We are available on our mobiles and we are online most of the day. You can contact us via Viber and Whats'App.
Check-in - from for 4 pm
Check-out - to 12 pm
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- sofa - convertible into bed
- bed clothes
- TV sat
- 1 commode
- 2 wardrobes
- 1 double bed
- big wardrobe
- bedside table
- one part sink
- fridge (with freezer)
- four burner cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, cutlery etc.)
- tea, coffee, water
- soap, shampoo
- bath and shower
- washing machine
- free very fast WiFi Internet
- guides and maps about Warsaw
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 12 pm.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Check-in is from 4 pm , and check-out from early morning to 12 pm.
2. At least 48 hours before arriving please contact to organize check-in procedure.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
4. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
5. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
6. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
7. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
8. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
9. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
10. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
11. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!