Treme neighborhood! Unique double! Rent 3 ways "Emma's Spacious 3 bedroom" (sleeps up to 8 guests) "Emma's Spacious 2 bedroom" (sleeps up to 8 guests) "Emma's House" (sleeps up to 16 guests comfortably). Conveniently located- walking distance to Frenchmen Street, Marigny Area, FQ & Bourbon. 4 block walk to the trolley car that will take you anywhere you want to go in New Orleans. Bachelor parties, family trips PERFECT!!! Check out "Treme Manor" our brand new listing in the very next block!!!
Beautifully renovated unique double house that can be rented 3 ways. This listing is for "Emma's House" which can accommodate up to 16 guests comfortably. Step up to the large porch area which serves as the main entrance to both sides of the home. In "Emma's Spacious 3 bedroom" enter cozy living area with sofa sleeper that accommodate 2 guests, flat screen TV, remote controlled ceiling fan and extra seating. The kitchen is off the living area. It's fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishes, pots and pans. Feel free to help yourselves to complimentary coffee aside the coffee maker. 2 queen beds and a twin over full bunk bed set are featured in the bedrooms. The queen beds can accommodate 2 guests each and the bunk bed can sleep 2 additional guests. There are 2.5 baths on the 3 bedroom side. They're stocked with shampoo, soap, and toilet paper as well as fresh towels. The half bath is where the stackable washer/dryer combo is held. There is a door to the rear of the 3bedroom side, where the bunk beds are located that can be used as an emergency exit, or to access the private courtyard. In "Emma's Spacious 2 bedroom" - enter the living area with sofa sleeper for 2, dining table for 4, flat screen TV and extra seating. This side is multi-level and the 2nd bedroom is on the 2nd floor (keep in mind if small kids or elderly are traveling). There are 2 queen beds that can accommodate up to 4 guests in the oversized upstairs bedroom. There's also a full bath on the second floor in the 2bedroom side. Downstairs, beyond the living area is another fully equipped kitchen waiting for some of your best getaway meals to be created. The first floor hosts a queen bedroom for 2 guests and another full bath. In the kitchen, you'll find the courtyard access that can also double as an emergency exit. Booking "Emma's House" grants you sole access to the private courtyard. It's spacious and guests find it very convenient during any weather. There's a gazebo with lighting and ceiling fan, butane gas grill (tank may need refilling) and plenty seating. There's off street parking aside the left of the house. There's also space for on street parking directly in front of the house. The home is perfect for large families and groups traveling for special events, family functions, or work related travels. For smaller sized groups of 8 or less, check our our other listings- "Emma's Spacious 2 bedroom" or "Emma's Spacious 3bedroom" with shared courtyard access. ***NEW LISTING ALERT! brand new to the Airbnb community with renovations just finishing March 2017, we introduce to you "Treme Manor" in the very next block. It is also a huge unique double house that can be rented 3 ways. This sister property consists of "Treme Manor's Spacious 5 Bedroom" (up to 10 guests), "Treme Manor's Spacious 2 BDRM" which is a seperate "UPSTAIRS" loft with its own entrance (up to 4 guests) & "Treme Manor" the entire house house that accommodate up to 14 guests comfortably. It too features a private courtyard complete with lighted cabana and an outdoor 1/2 bath for your convenience. Because it is a brand new listing, please refer to the reviews for "Emma's Spacious 3 Bedroom", "Emma's Spacious 2 bdrm- FQ Revelers' Dream!" & "Emma's House" for past guests experience with the neighborhood and host interaction.
Guests will have access to the entire house and sole access to the private courtyard. There is a lockbox to access the door keys. You will be provided the code to the lockbox a few days before your arrival. PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK THE CONTACTS YOU PROVIDED AIRbnb (email, text messages, etc.) FOR THIS INFORMATION FROM US.
Interakcija s gostima
We love sharing our city with other people. When you arrive, feel free to reach out to us for advice and recommendations on dining, activities and things to do and experience while in the Big Easy. We will be available to you all times during your stay through multiple contacts. We do not like to impose but we are a short drive away should our guests need us.
During festivals like the Jazz Fest and Mardi Gras as well as special events and holidays, we do require a 3 night minimum stay.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Maximum Occupancy Rules Are Strictly Enforced! (16 guests Maximum)
- We ask that you treat the space with the same respect you would have for your own. Settle in and enjoy all the comfort the house has to offer.
- Check in time is at 3p and check out time is 10a. If it is possible to accommodate early check in or late check out we will do so but if there are other guests needing their reservations honored the same day, we will have to stick to these times.
- Please no eating/drinking in the beds. Any loss or damage to the linens or other items will be deducted from the deposit. No smoking, NO PETS, no loud parties on premises. No loud music after 10p.
- Upon check in, please report any broken or damaged items as you arrive and during your stay. If a glass breaks, let us know. If a lightbulb goes out give us a heads up. We want to be sure and address these matters before each new guest arrive which in some cases could be just a few hours after you depart.
- For smokers, sorry no smoking indoors but feel free to smoke outside. Please don't throw cigarette butts on the sidewalk, courtyard or porch areas.
- Please note that only approved guests are allowed to stay at the home and you, as the renter, is responsible for all activities that happen in the house during your stay.
- Upon check out please place any used towels in the hamper and beds can be left as they are. The cleaning person will change linen after each stay. Enjoy!
Barbara Barre began purchasing property in Treme in the late 70's. She had a passion for how well they were constructed as well as the material and craftsmanship that went into the work. Both Emma's house and Treme Manor were built at the turn of the century. Emma's House was completely renovated in 2015 and the beginning of 2016 and Treme Manor's renovations began in 2016 and finished March 2017. She took these projects on and named them- one after her mother, and the other because it was her neighborhood for most of her life. Barbara Barre has been in the rental and renovation business for over 30 years with many units in Treme and other parts of New Orleans as well as condos in Destin and Panama City Beach, Florida. The creole runs through the marrow of her bones so you will experience that hospitality to the fullest.