Charming, sun-drenched room in a 3 BR apartment. You’ll love my place because of its great location! Off the Bedford stop on the L train, close to McCarren Park track. Near some of the best bars and restaurants in Williamsburg, just steps away from the busy and hip Bedford Ave.
- Bathroom with full tub/shower (shared)
- Fresh linens and towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- Coffee and french press
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Small kitchen
- Cooking supplies
Interakcija s gostima
Sharing and interactions happily welcomed but guests' need for privacy very much respected.
You will be sharing the apartment with two women, myself and a young architect. We have very long work days and are out of the apartment from very early in the morning until late in the evening.
But the king of the castle is Maxwell Silver Hammer, a handsome 5 year old tabby cat who loves lounging on the couch all day.
- Only registered guests allowed to stay over night
- Please wash dishes upon using them
- Please pick up after yourselves
- Respect the neighbors and housemates
- If you break something please let me know
-Turn off AC in room when leaving the house
-Make sure all windows and doors (balcony) are closed before leaving the house
-Don't let cat out onto balcony