RNC ATTENDEES! Stay in this historic house which is claimed to be the one-time home of Eliot Ness! Our place is close to Downtown Cleveland and within walking distance to Lake Erie, public transportation, Euclid city center, parks, eateries, bars, a movie theater, and shopping. You’ll love our place because of the sunsets on the lake, the neighborhood, the giant front porch, the comfy beds, and the super fast Internet speed. Our place is perfect for convention goers.
- Please do not smoke inside the house.
- Please be respectful to our neighbors.
- Please leave the house in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Garage and attic will be locked and off limits. Except for the laundry and bathroom, the basement will be off limits.
- Our house is old and charming, but the stairs are a bit steep. Please take this into consideration before booking.
- A neighbor will be by regularly to water plants (all outside).
- Please feel free to partake of the wine and spirits we have in the dining room. Drink responsibly (the spirit of Eliot Ness may linger).
- Check in between 11am-6pm. Check out by 2pm.
- If an issue or question about the house should arise please contact us immediately via the contact info we provide at check in.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.