This 2-BDRM SUITE & a large private deck is a part of a SHARED loft-style Villa which sits in the middle of lush Ubudian rice terraces. So gorgeous the Villa was featured on the official Instagram of Airbnb!
Guests will have their own private quarter, with shared access to common spaces (pool, lounge, kitchen, etc). Please read ALL the description/Guest Access details below (click +More) before booking. To book the ENTIRE Villa (private) go to: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13961761
Choices, choices, choices! So many choices up here on airbnb, how do you know that this place is right for you? Like you, when traveling I would like to make sure that what I'm booking is close to my expectations. So here it is, an honest review (albeit a little bit biased since this is my home!) about how and why this place is awesome (and whether or not this is for you):
HERE FOR THE PEACEFUL, TRANQUIL SIDE OF UBUD?
If you're looking to avoid Ubud's overcrowded, noisy, buses-infested and touristy downtown, then this place is just right.
Located 5km south of the famous Monkey Forest Sanctuary (the centre of Ubud), this villa is nestled in a quiet little village, away from the hustle and bustle. Here, you're surrounded with the nature; rice field and little river, coconut trees, and a view to three volcanoes. Here, you can hear the sound of the crickets, little frogs, birds (and dogs - we have 3 friendly dogs at the property). And at night, when the sky is clear, our poolside deck is a perfect place for stargazing, and sometimes the fireflies visit us too.
LOVE OPEN-PLAN LIVING?
The villa features a 6m high ceiling, an open-plan free flowing spaces, with quirky interior designs style. Steel, concrete, glasses, and lots of wood, this is not your typical Indonesian-style Joglo bungalow. If you love loft-style architecture with some Indonesian touch, then you will love our villa.
LOVE TO COOK?
My most favourite part of the villa is the kitchen. It's a social kitchen with two oversized islands, perfect for you if you'd like to cook during your stay in Ubud. Mi cocina es su cocina; feel free to use the kitchen to cook up a storm when you're staying at our villa.
TRAVELING WITH A GROUP?
Are you traveling with family in tow? Or are you a group of friends looking for a place to spend your vacation in Ubud? If yes, then this place is for you.
What you will get is a suite, which consists of a two-bedrooms side by side. This suite is located in a private quarter, at the east wing of the villa. It has its own private deck, a long-wooden deck overlooking the jungle and the pool.
One bedroom has a super king bed (2x2m), and another bedroom has bunk bed. Both bedrooms have large windows, but also equipped with aircos. The suite quarter has its own shower and toilet.
SOME OTHER PERKS:
- HUGE LAWN: We have a huge lawn, perfect for the children to play!
- LOVE DOGS: Meet our dogs; La Vache, Tamu, and T-Rex.
- FOOD DELIVERY: Gojek (An app for motorbike taxi) can deliver to our house. This means that you could order food from (almost) every restaurant in Ubud, have it delivered and enjoy it at the comfort of our villa.
- SWIMMING POOL: A vacation won't be perfect without one, right?
- You will be sharing access to all the common areas; the kitchen and the dining room, the lounge, and the swimming pool.
- You will have your own private long deck/balcony, which is only accessible to you.
- My husband and I live in the west wing of the villa, and your suite is located at the east wing. These two wings are separated by a wooden bridge to ensure the privacy.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be very happy to help you with recommendations of places to visit or services to choose from.
Please note that we are not a hotel so we don't have 24/7 staff to take care of you. We do have caretakers/cleaner/security guard to help with day-to-day maintenance, but a certain level of independence will be expected from the guests :)
That said, please don't hesitate to let us know if you'd need any assistance, have any question, or anything at all! We're always happy to help.
PARKING & CAR ACCESS
We really recommend you come to our house either with a private driver (drop off 200m from the house and short walk) or your scooter/motorcycle. We do NOT recommend you driving your own car to our house because we do NOT have car access.
Since the villa is located in a secluded Balinese village, away from downtown where shops and restaurants are located, we could provide you with a Breakfast Crate (bread, jams, muesli/granola, juice, milk, fruits and eggs) for an extra IDR260,000/USD20 (enough for 1 breakfast serving for a party of 4, and could last for 2-3 days for a party of 2). Let us know if you'd want us to prepare this for you.
- As noted in our listing's description, this 2-Bedroom Suite is a part of our Main Villa. Common areas are shared. To familiarise yourself with the GUEST ACCESS and the shared common areas arrangement, please make sure to read ALL the descriptions.
- We really recommend you come to our house either with a private driver or your scooter/motorcycle. We do NOT recommend you driving your own car to our house because we do NOT have car access.
- Our three dogs: La Vache, T-Rex and Tamu, are very friendly. They live in our garden, and are NOT allowed indoor. That being said, you will encounter them every time you're entering or exiting the property. Please be mindful and keep the front gate closed at all times (some of them are escape artists!).
- No smoking is allowed in the lounge/sofa and inside the bedrooms. Smoking in the dining/kitchen area is tolerated.
Ovaj domaćin ima 36 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Indonesian-born. A writer/journalist and a big foodie. Always happy to give you a few recommendations of best places to go in Ubud :)