Charming one-room cabin located between Cody and the East Gate of Yellowstone. This property is perfect for a couple or solo traveler. The cabin has a full-sized bed, a twin bed, and room for a twin mattress on the floor. The cabin is equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Located next to a bubbling creek with scenic mountains vistas, this cabin is a perfect place to unplug and relax.
Step out onto the porch for a beautiful view of the mountains across the horse pasture. Enjoy the soothing sounds of the babbling creek running nearby. Experience the stars unobstructed by city lights. Our cozy cabin is an inviting space to relax, unwind, and take a break from hectic pace of every day life.
The cabin is all yours to enjoy. You are also welcome to wander around the property. We do ask that you stay out of the horse pasture (they may come up to the fence to greet you). Also, be aware that especially during the early part of the summer, the creek is very swift and potentially dangerous. Because we do share the Yellowstone ecosystem with a wide variety of wildlife, we do not recommend going too far from the well-traveled paths.
Interakcija s gostima
Our cozy cabin is next door to our home. We are delighted to meet and visit with our guests, answer any questions about the area, and make recommendations for activities.
Because of the geographical placement of our house and cabin, there is no cell phone service on our property. We are located just 1/4 mile away from the main highway between Cody, Wyoming, and Yellowstone. Service is readily available simply by walking or driving down to the highway. Should an emergency arise, guests are welcome to use our home land line.
Additionally, because of the rural location, internet speed is very slow. While guests will have adequate service for routine activities such as checking email, checking travel reservations, etc., there is not adequate speed for gaming, streaming videos, etc.
Jack, our extremely friendly Golden Retriever, lives on the property. He is an indoor dog and is typically not outside if we are not with him. He is not allowed in our Cozy Cabin. Should you see him out and around, it will take very little encouragement for him to become your new best friend!
- This cabin is located about 100 yards from our home, so my family and our friendly Golden Retriever will be out and about.
- Because there are horses and running water on the property, the cabin is not suitable for children under six.
- Please note that there is NO cell service available at the cabin (service is available a quarter-mile down the road) and that only limited wifi access is available.
- Check-in is from 4:00-9:00 PM and checkout is by 11:00 AM.
- Please note that there is a late check-in fee. We completely understand that travel does not always go as planned and are very happy to accommodate guests who communicate with us in advance or have unforeseen occurrences, but otherwise a fee will be charged.
Ovaj domaćin ima 87 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Summers in Wyoming and winters in Texas, we have enjoyed our beautiful Wyoming home for 22 years. We are happy to share our knowledge of the area with our guests and welcome them to our "unplugged" Wyoming life. We love traveling, the arts, organic gardening, and family time together.