My place is close to Joshua Tree National Park. This space offers complete tranquility and privacy. The cabin is only fifteen minutes from down town but you'll feel like you're on the edge of civilization. Set up your base camp for adventures into the park. Or enjoy hiking or cycling on the miles of dirt roads that start right at your front door. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers. It is set on 2 and a half acres plenty of room to stretch out.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. Starfire is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicles . Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle.
11. Cowboy Dunk: [No children under the age of 16 permitted in dunk at any time without adult supervision]. Use at your own risk.
12. Firepit: The firepit is a cage log firebox in front of the porch. Fires must be contained within canister at all times. Owners are not responsible for any fines accrued by renter.
13. Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any improper materials have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
If there is inclement weather, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 37 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a mother of two wonderful children whom i home school. we are into horses, goats, chickens, and growing what food we can in the desert. I love meeting interesting people. Joshua tree is a great place for me. The things i can't live without are my husband of 15 years Ken, my sweet kids, openhearted friends, my horses, and amazing food. My favorite travel destinations are the central coast, New England, and Oklahoma. This is our first year of renting. I really look forward to meeting more of the people who love to visit Joshua Tree. Now our travel is mostly by R.V. With our two small children it is the only way to go. We no longer pull over for potty brakes, eat bad food, or stress about how long we will be in the car. I believe in being happy in my life, and keeping my priorities straight.