Cozy Bungalow in historic Overbrook neighborhood 1 Mile from Main Street. This thoughtfully furnished home has 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom and includes 2 bikes with your rental. Bike down beautiful Park Ave into downtown, go to an event at the Bon Secours Arena or stop by the nearby Universal Joint or Community Tap! Around the corner from several upcoming projects including the much anticipated NorthPointe, Revel Event Center, a boutique bowling alley & Willy Taco.
This bungalow is a 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom house. This house was renovated over Summer 2016. Renovations include a brand new kitchen with quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances, a refreshed bathroom with classic touches, all new furniture & a new concrete driveway and walkway.
Because of the proximity to Main Street we are also including 2 bikes for you to use during your stay. There are bike lanes from our house all the way to Main Street & you won't have to worry about parking!
TVs include Hulu, Netflix & Amazon Video.
1) Kitchen - New appliances with access to all of the essentials you would need for a vacation as well as to prepare meals at the house. Right off of the kitchen is a deck with a grill that you are also welcome to use.
2) Dining Room - Opens to the living room & includes a 4 person dining room table. Decor is a mix between thoughtfully repurposed items & modern finishes.
3) Living Room - Large 50 inch LED Smart TV to watch while relaxing on the new Cindy Crawford sofa. ****This sofa converts into a Queen sized sleeper by request - Please let me know if you'd like it prepared.****
4) Bedrooms/Bathrooms - Queen Bed (Main) & twin bunk beds (Guest). The bathroom has been newly renovated & includes a bathtub/shower combo.
5) Outdoor Living - Covered front porch has a bench seat to relax on. There is also a small deck off of the kitchen with a 2 person table and propane BBQ.
You will have access to the whole house although we will have a couple designated private areas for personal storage.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be in the Greenville vicinity during your stay although you will only see us during check-in and if we have to come water plants during extreme heat. If you have any questions or concerns during your stay we are just a phone call away.
We will have a brand new driveway that will fit 2 cars in a row.
We do own dogs who will be on vacation while you visit. The house will be cleaned but please keep this in mind in case of allergies!!!
Check in & check out times are flexible so if you need a different time than listed please let us know.
No smoking in the house.
Due to liability issues no unregistered guests are allowed at the home without being approved in advance. If unregistered guests are found to be at the property your booking will be immediately cancelled and you will not be refunded for the duration of the stay.
No pets allowed.
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am in my early 30's & both myself and my husband love to travel the world. We have a goal of visiting a new country every year & we love learning about new cultures and history.
I grew up in Philadelphia in the US and think that is where my love of history was rooted. Currently I am living in Greenville, South Carolina & working in Finance. When I am not at work I love to play with our 2 dogs, run & go hiking in the local mountains. On the weekends you can find me at an outdoor cafe or discovering new music.
I look forward to many more adventures & can't wait to see so much more of the world!