This newly renovated two-story, three bedroom, two bathroom, single family home is a short walk to Sacramento's great local dining, family-friendly activities, public transport, nightlife, parks, the American River Bike Trail, and the State Capitol. Couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and pets alike will love this this comfortable house for its privacy and comfort in the center of beautiful downtown.
- 1200 sq. ft. two-story, single-family home fully rennovated in 2015
- Living room has couch and 60" Samsung HDTV (with premium cable)
- Fast wireless internet
- The master suite has a king bed and the other two bedrooms have queen beds
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans, and built-in closets available for guest use; there is also a built-in desk in one of the bedrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen has four bar stools for use at the peninsula bar/counter (there is additional seating on the covered outdoor patio), gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, baking pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, etc.
- Fenced backyard with covered patio and outdoor seating for seven and a gas grill
- Free HE washer and dryer on first floor
- The driveway can accommodate up to three vehicles
- Central heat and AC
- Get food delivered to your front door from dozens of local and chain restaurants from the Postmates app on your smart phone
Guests have access to the entire property with the exception of the attached garage. Guests will be given a code for the gate to the back yard and one for the front door.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests can contact me via my cell phone with questions, comments, concerns, etc. at any time during their stay. I will respond as soon as I can.
There are two security cameras at the property. One at the front gate and one in the kitchen. The one in the kitchen is positioned to view the front door and only activates when alarm is activated (i.e. in the event of a break-in). In the spirit of full disclosure, it can be viewed remotely from the mobile app or website, however, the internal camera is currently disabled.
There is a charge per night for additional guests after the first two, up to the maximum of six guests. Guests who do not disclose the correct total number of guests will be charged double the nightly rate.
- Smoking is allowed outside (just not inside) - a $450 cleaning fee will be assessed for violations
- Quiet time after 10:00 PM PST
- Driveway will be used for no more than 3 vehicles parked parallel to each other and not blocking the sidewalk
- Please do not use hair color, tanning lotion or any other product that stains towels and/or linens
- Please do not use any of the towels and/or linens provided to clean up messes; use the provided paper towels or dish towels
- Please clean dishes and strip the linens from any beds used before checking out
- Stays longer than 30 days are subject to an additional rental agreement and $1500 security deposit payable upon arrival
- Notify host immediately of any damage
- Guests are responsible for cleaning or replacement cost of any damage as a result of their stay
- No additional overnight house guests are permitted, please notify me of anyone coming to the house not included in the reservation
Ovaj domaćin ima 45 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am originally from Cleveland, OH but now call Sacramento and Truckee, CA home after a somewhat nomadic existence as an Officer in the US Army. I love to play outside with my family and friends --this includes our black lab, Hawk.
My favorite quote is about giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and is a follows, "success starts with assuming goodwill".