The ‘Original’ Tiny House.
Situated on a small slice of heaven tucked back off the main streets of the Ocean City Riviera neighborhood is our tiny bay-side cottage. Surrounded by a small white picket fence under the shade of a tall Dutch Elm is the first of ten (100 year old) “Dollhouses”. This historic and very unique street is known only to locals due to its secluded location by the bay - Tiny Town.
We have restored this little gem over the past 12 years with much love and adoration. Our home is not a multi-million dollar beach house, but worth more in the value of memories and hard work. Me and my 2 sons still come to use the house throughout the year and are proud to offer the special ‘tiny house” experience to you. No need for cable and internet when at the shore. Wake up to the sounds of seagulls and wind-down your sun-filled day with a picturesque sunset over the bay. Disconnect from the mainland and relax to fresh salt air and sea breezes on this 7 1/2 mile long barrier island with award winning beaches. No high-rises here, just peace and privacy.
French doors open to a cozy true seaside cottage with white-washed shiplap walls and vaulted ceilings. Two people can be comfortably accommodated with one adorable bedroom (double bed), one European style bathroom (walk-in) with floor to ceiling tiles, living room, and galley kitchen. Surprisingly, the home offers bright open space for only being 420 sq/ft. Decorated with unique nautical artifacts reminiscent of the old shore-side lifestyle preserving the charm of yesterday while still offering all the modern amenities. Fall back into time in comfort. Truly a place to relax and get away from it all while only a short walk away from experiencing a true Jersey Summer Holiday - Beach, Boardwalk, Ferris Wheels, Johnson’s popcorn, Mac’s Pizza, Mini-Golf, and much more! The best of both worlds.
All personal property brought onto the premises shall be at the sole risk of the renter. The owner will not be responsible for any damages to any personal property on the premises.
We have no wireless internet, and only basic cable. DVD player is provided. DVDs can be picked up at local automated DVD kiosks.
Kitchen is stocked with basic condiments, refrigerator, range, toaster-oven, french press (coffee or tea), dishes, silverware and glasses. We also provide a small propane grill. Air conditioning is provided with a wall mounted mini-split system for the HOT days. A preset hot outdoor shower is out back.
Biking, boating, jet skiing, paddle-boarding, surfing, parasailing, tennis, bird watching, dune hikes, or just the casual beach-combing stroll are a few of the many outdoor activities the island has to offer.
- Just a few rules but please most of all, enjoy your stay!
- No Smoking
- Not suitable for pets (my son has asthma and pet allergies, please be respectful.
- Not child-friendly
- No parties or events
- 2 guest only (guests of guests are not permitted to spend the night)
- No wet bathing suits on sofa and bed. We try our best to keep the sand outside so please use the outdoor shower after beach visits. Two beach tags will be provided. If they get lost or accidentally taken we have to charge you $25 each for a replacement. Please clean dishes and take trash, bottles and cans to the trash at the side of the cottage.
- Our Ocean City cottage has become our seaside retreat. We have spent much time and effort filling the home with small treasures that decorate the walls, ceilings, and everything in between - vintage books, antiques, trinkets, and special collectables that hold much value to me and my sons. They are for visual appreciation only. I am a collector and I invite like-minded people to share in our special getaway.
- If any of the rules are broken, all deposits made herein will be forfeited.