“Living a slow lifestyle is about reclaiming time and spending it in whatever ways bring us happiness…follow your natural rhythms…make sure your time is always focused on what matters most.” The Kinfolk Home
Single Occupancy Only
Small Dog Possible
Private Room In Owner Occupied House
Alcohol/Smoke Free Shared Bath Full Bed
CREATIVE / INSPIRING / PEACEFUL
RESTORATIVE / TRANSFORMATIONAL
Owner Occupied Home
Rustic Country Setting
Springs East Hampton
Rustic peaceful room over a workshop available. Vintage furniture, high ceilings, lots of light. All linens provided. Wi-Fi, shared bath. The shared bathroom is located a few short steps to the main house. We also have a wonderful outdoor shower for your use.
Single Occupancy Only
Small Dog Possible
•Exclusive use of private bedroom
•All rates include linens + towels
•Comfortable bed promoting sound sleep
•Secure off street parking for one vehicle
•Limited preferred guests in a harmonious environment
Artists, writers, musicians, poets, runners, surfers, cyclists, gardeners and individuals focused on living a consciously aware casual lifestyle encouraged to respond. This is a perfect room for adventurous non-high maintenance guests that want a simple environment.
Please contact me including a little about yourself along with your specific needs, photo, verified phone + email.
Looking forward to welcoming you in person and thank you for considering my home as a creative relaxation destination.
Along with your lovely room accommodation, all guests are welcome to use the back yard deck to further enhance your rest and relaxation. We ask that voice levels be kept to a minimum when occupying all areas of the property for the privacy of every guest.
Interakcija s gostima
As your Host, I am here to offer you excellent service and facilitate your stay in every way possible. You may contact me via text message, email, or phone to further answer any questions or concerns you may have during your visit. I will, of course, be here throughout the evening hours to help make you comfortable. We greatly value Guest privacy.
This is an alcohol/smoke free environment. Non-smoking, non-imbibing guests only.
Prepared Food Take Out & Delivery:
Guests are welcome to bring prepared food to enjoy on the patio deck overlooking the garden. Gourmet deli shopping or eating out is best planned ahead if you are visiting without a vehicle. The nearest recommended grocery store is in East Hampton Village 6.5 miles away. The Springs General Store offers basic good choices but they do not offer delivery. There is, however, Pizza and Chinese delivery available.
For your comfort and ease, please review the House Rules/Etiquette before confirming your reservation.
Parking available for only one vehicle per guest room.
Anyone who is initially attracted to this posting will most likely be incorporating all of the following into their lifestyle. However, I feel the ultimate essence of a good experience is to fulfill the guests’ expectations. These points will ensure all guests are comfortable and moving about the property with ease.
1. This is an alcohol/smoke free environment. No smoking anything anywhere on the property. Non-smoking, non-imbibing guests only.
2. No alcoholic beverages consumed on property.
3. Headsets are required for all media devices.
4. Guests are politely requested to keep voice levels low to protect the serenity of the environment and privacy of others.
5. This is an eco friendly home. We ask that you conserve energy by turning off unnecessary lights when leaving the room and properly disposing of recyclable rubbish. We are happy to inform you of the weather conditions for your impending stay to facilitate proper wardrobe choices.
6. Outdoor shoes/boots are kindly left at the front door.
7. When sharing a bath, personal toiletries are kept in the room. We also request as a courtesy to other guests, you dry hair and apply makeup in your room.
8. Guests are respectfully requested to plan their arrival around 6:00 PM. Late or early arrival only upon prior arrangement with Host.
9. We discourage guests from eating in the rooms.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful awareness.
Love + Light,