This condo is located in the Black Rock Ridge Condominiums, just outside Old Town Park City. You are only an 8 minute drive to the ski resorts. Just close enough to everything Park City has to offer, without the crowds and traffic of Old Town. All three bedrooms have their own bathroom. Beautifully furnished with a clean, fully stocked kitchen. 2 separate patios with relaxing mountain views. Private 2 car garage with spacious driveway.
8 Min to Resorts
2 Car Garage
Dining | Bar Area
2 Separate Patios
Three 60" Flatscreen TVs
Washer | Dryer
Valet Ski Rental Service (fee) w/ Discount Coupon
Grocery Stocking Service (fee)
Interakcija s gostima
Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any questions or concerns regarding this home. Also, if you would like any recommendations on restaurants, shopping, skiing, biking, hiking or anything else Park City related, let me know and I would love to tell you about my favorite spots in town!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT:
1. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should there be damages or missing items. The
tenants agree that the Property Manager shall charge the credit card on file if tenants cause
damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put trash and recycling in the correct bins. We DO NOT recycle glass in Park City!!!
2. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
3. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
4. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the
rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances
likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet hours start at 11pm. Hot Tub
and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
5. There shall be NO SMOKING inside the premises.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Property
Management company against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss
arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants
expressly recognize that any insurance on the property for damage or loss, the Property Manager
may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and Tenants
should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and guests if such coverage is desired.
7. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or
incurred by the Property Management company enforcing this agreement.
8. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this agreement is for transient occupancy of
the property, and the Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
9. If the property should go on the Market for Sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during
the Tenants stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not
interrupt the Tenants vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between
11am and 5pm.
10. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to
weather, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
11. It is the Tenant's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water
conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around a Hot Tub. Tenant
agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they use the hot tub. Tenant is
hereby notified that the Hot Tub can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
12. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to
State and local laws.
13. Tenants agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around
14. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to,
illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this
agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
16. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet”, even if unlocked, which contains
cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
17. Tenant is advised that the property may contain a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas
grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of
such items are not fully understood. Please note: we only maintain the outdoor propane tanks in
the summer season. If you use the outdoor grill, please turn the gas to the OFF position after use.
You are welcome to use the outdoor gas grill in the winter season with the understanding that it
is your responsibility to exchange the empty propane tank if the tank is empty.
18. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area, which the tenant will
locate upon arrival. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of
the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than
fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
19. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the
time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low
20. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows,
garage doors, etc., when it's prudent to do so.
21. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be charged the shipping charge for returning to
the tenant, plus an additional 10% inconvenience fee by the property manager. It is the tenant's
responsibility to call the property manager if items are left behind. Every reasonable effort will
be made after the tenant contacts the property manager for returns. If items are not claimed for
longer than 1 month, they shall become the property of the property manager. The property
manager shall not be held liable for condition or return of said items.
22. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the HOA. No refunds of rents
shall be given due to outages, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV
23. High-speed wireless Internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the
agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access
problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
24. A key must be left in the key box at ALL TIMES for access of the property management
company and repairmen during your stay.
25. Just a friendly reminder that you are (EMAIL HIDDEN)mon side effects are
dehydration, headache and the inability to sleep well. Please be sure to drink a lot of water.
26. Summer guests: Summer is the time when mountain towns do all of their maintenance.
We have no control over maintenance schedules on roads or HOA maintenance. There will be no
refunds, discounts or cancelations mid-stay if maintenance occurs.