Charming row house located in Patterson Park in Baltimore city. The newly renovated house features exposed brick and original tin ceiling. The available room is complete with a private full bathroom.
- No smoking or vaping inside the house.
- No drugs.
- If you open the window in your room always close and lock it when you are not in the room.
- Always keep front door locked.
- Always set house alarm if you're the last one to leave the house.
- Please turn off all lights when not in use.
- No outside guests, family, or visitors that are not staying on this reservation unless discussed prior to the stay.
- Please respect the common space and keep it clean since it is shared with us. This is our home we are privately owned.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
- Have fun and enjoy your stay in Baltimore!
I'm a 29 year old female from the United States. I live in Baltimore, MD where I work as a pharmacist. I enjoy traveling, biking, drinking, eating different foods, and live music. I'm very laid back, love meeting new people. and am always up for an adventure!