1 bedroom apartment with beautiful view from calm balcony close to Albufeira beaches. Lots of bars, cafes and restaurants nearby and a supermarket just around the corner. The closest beach is beach is Praia do Inatel which is 1km away (roughly 10 minute walk). The closest small supermarket is 300m away & hyper market 1km away. The main strip (street with bars) is 500m away.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 60m2, 2nd floor with a lift in a very convenient location just 1km to the nearest beach and 500m to the strip (but not close enough to hear it). This apartment has an equipped kitchen and a private balcony (sun in the morning until around 14h as the apartment faces south but slightly west) with pleasant sea views and communal pool.
Picnic basket/cooler bag, ice packs & tupper ware available for your picnics at the beach (please remember to bring everything back for next guests) to use. Please dont take the cutlery to the beach and lose it or the next guests will be eating with their hands!
The building is a mix of holiday apartments & residents and on a quiet street. There is a big shared pool with a children's pool and grass around it (shared with another building next door) with a special key to enter just around the corner (if the pool badge key is lost no access to pool as the keys are limited and irreplaceable and i only have 1)
Interakcija s gostima
Just let me know your arrival time at Faro airport or in Albufeira. Check in between 3pm and 10pm (if the apartment is free & ready before that time something can be arranged so you can check in earlier or later).
If you need to be picked up from the airport and taken directly to the door you can contact 'Need a ride' +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (PT mob) +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (UK mob) The cost is 60 Euro return for max 4 people.
I will not be around, I go on my holidays then I have a wonderful person that greets guests. She is available in an emergency if needed. I am always available via message.
Remember, you’re staying in an Airbnb because it is an entirely different experience than a hotel—embrace the difference!
No air conditioning but the apartment has sun in the morning so it has time to cool down from the heat in the evening. There are 2 fans.
If you want towels & sheets extra there is a charge of 7.50€ per person, please confirm at check in as otherwise we can't leave them out for you and there is an extra charge if we need to come back with them to you.
Just a clean set of towels 5€ per person (including children's towels & sheets as the laundry charges to wash children's items as well).
You can also have a mid stay clean at an extra cost of 15€.
If you just want to drop your linen to the local laundry that fine as well. There is a laundry 300m from my apartment, it charges around 10Euro for 6kg of clothes.
Beach towels available for a deposit of 10€ (refundable if not lost at the beach)
There are only 6 Portuguese TV channels, if you want you can watch TV on line and mirror your phone to the TV using Apple TV.
The Wi-Fi password is on the back of the modem or under the green glass ornament on the coffee table.
There are cooler bags and a cooler picnic basket, please make sure you bring them back so the next guests can use them. There are also some rackets to play on the beach with. There is also a beach umbrella in the cubbyhole between the hall and bathroom, please bring it back.
Available in cupboards or fridge, sugar, coffee, salt, pepper, olive oil, cooking oil, spices, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard. What ever is in the kitchen cupboards / fridge you can use.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
PLEASE it’s just common sense.
• Respect the apartment & neighbours (no parties or loud music).
• Respect the bed sheets & towels (no eating in the beds/couch beds).
• No smoking inside the apartment (you can smoke on the balcony).
• No shoes on the furniture please, even better remove your shoes at the door.
• Don’t put suitcases on the bed or couch as they rip the duvet covers & couch covers.
• Use drink coasters (there are lots of them around or in the drawers).
• Don’t leave any dishes for the final cleaning (washing up liquid & sponge available in kitchen)
• Take the rubbish & recycling out to avoid insects especially when hot.
• Mother Nature asks you to turn off lights when not in use and save water when possible.
• Don’t bring towels out of the property to the beach. (Available to hire for refundable deposit of 10€ or bring your own).
• Don’t take the cutlery out of the apartment as the next guests will appreciate this.
• When you check out, leave the keys inside and pull out the door and don’t forget to turn lights & water taps off.
The security deposit is returned if:
• No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and
• No stains (fake tan, oily creams etc.) are found that cannot be removed in a normal wash on the towels/sheets/dish cloths.
• No damage/rips are found on towels/sheets/duvet covers/pillow covers/pillows/couch cushions. No linens are lost or damaged.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin & taken out to the big bins outside. Dirty dishes are washed and put away.
• All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked and lights & taps are off.
• No extra guests are brought to the apartment unannounced.
• If the damage to the property inconveniences the next guests, they will be compensated from your security damage deposit.
It will be fun for everyone if these few rules are respected.
I live in Geneva Switzerland for work, I bought this apartment to use for my holidays and when I can’t I rent it out. I have a wonderful lady that takes care of meet & greet and cleaning the apartment when I am not there.
My 1st 2 guests on Airbnb were delightful and respected my apartment like it was their own, I hope to welcome lots of new guests in the future. I maybe not be there to greet you but I am always at the other end of Whats app, text, email.