The 3 level house has 2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and another 2 double bedrooms sharing a third southern wooden pergola veranda, protected from the winds with a sublime view. The lower private garden leads to the infinity swimming pool.
The 150 sq.m. (1600 sq.ft.) house fits harmoniously with its natural surrounding in its use of local stone following the traditional Mykonian construction techniques. The property is set in a tranquil area and is a 5 minute drive from a variet
1. Do not dispose toilet paper, sanitary towels or other objects in toilets. The wastewater treatment system will clog up. Use the container provided for this purpose. Place a plastic bag in the container and dispose of it with your garbage.
2. Respect neighbors. No parties, loud music & any other loud noise. Quite Time between between 11:30 PM and 8:30 AM. Same rules for swimming pool area.
3. No Quad-Bikes or Motorbikes allowed in the compound.
4. One car parking behind the house directly in front of its entrance. Second car (if any) to be parked on the driveway in front of the swimming pool.
5. Do not cut bread or food and do not place hot utensils directly on the wooden kitchen counter and outside wooden table. Please use the two wooden cutting boards and the round hot pot mats made of cork for protection
6. Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Please extinguish cigarettes only on ashtrays
7. Pets are allowed in the house but NOT in the compound common areas and the swimming pool
8. The house is built on three levels connected by stairs. The patio in front of the kitchen is on the second level. The gardens and the pool are also built on several levels connected by stairs. The pool has no lifeguard. As a result walking infants and very young children should be under constant supervision to prevent them from a mishap.