If you play at Shinjuku and Shibuya, you should stay in this room!
Only 2 stop away from Shinjuku station by Keio Shin Line.
There are many supermarkets and restaurants in front of Hatagaya station.
and also ramen restaurants and pubs, etc. near this apartment.
- Luxurious apartment in Shinjuku Area
- 4 min walk from Hatagaya sta, located only 2 stations (3min) away from Shinjuku sta
- Direct access to Shibuya by bus
- Free portable wifi
The sophisticated interior.
Highly functional household appliance equipment.
Portable wifi terminal.
You'd like this room.
Please use in the room freely.
Interakcija s gostima
When you were in trouble, pls send a message to me
we will stays close to house and give you any support we can.
A railroad track is next to the building. You may be only a little interested in the tone of the train.
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. We will be happy if you could treat our place like it's your own house :)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment including the balcony. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed.
6. DO NOT leave child and kid alone in room even short period, as they might pass under or climb over balcony fence.
7. CHECK-IN time MUST be between 4pm and 10pm. If you arrive earlier, you can leave luggage at our Tourist Information Center (7mins walk from Shibuya Sta.), which cost each suitcase 500 JPY. Late Check-in (after 10pm) is incompatible. When check-in, all guests have to sign the documents for renting room and allow us to make a copy of your passports.
8. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
9. YOU MUST separate the trash. Please separate your:
burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
10. YOU CANNOT put the trash outside the room. Please separate the trash (as mentioned above) and LEAVE IT IN THE ROOM. We will take it after your check-out.
11. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
12. CHECK-OUT has to be done by 11:00 am. We can also keep luggage as mentioned in paragraph 7.
Hi, I'm Kaishi !
I've traveled a lot of countries and had amazing experience.
It's time to repay what i received from that journey.
We treat guests as my friends.
Looking forward to seeing all of you !!
Many thanks :)