A little more than a mile south of Marineland and its dolphin encounters, this condo is situated on a rare type of shoreline in Florida - exposed coquina rock. There is a sand beach about a 500 ft walk in front of the condo. Guests should be aware that there is very little sand beach at high tide because of the rocks
Sweeping north to south ocean views quiet private community tucked away on a secluded stretch of beach
Two swimming pools, and oceanfront beach club with air condition reading room and covered Pergola. There's also access to a fishing dock on the intracoastal waterway about a mile from the condo
It's an older unit and, not being a hotel, no daily housekeeping. Guests will arrive to find clean sheets, towels and kitchen and baths all fresh clean and ready for their visit. Cleaning supplies are provided in the laundry closet for guest use during their stay
- Guests must read and sign Surf Club Rules forms at check in
- Guests are allowed use of the two pools closest to Surf Club 1.
- Guests may access the dock located on the Intracoastal Waterway to the west of Surf Club by driving into gated community with guest placard on car dashboard
- Guests MAY NOT smoke anywhere in or on Surf Club premises
- Guests may not hang towels or laundry from balcony railings at any time
- Guests must plan to arrive and depart at times posted. I live in Jacksonville, and must arrange to drive the hour down to check you in.
-Check out does not require me to be there. Please leave keys on kitchen table and lock tab on front door handle when leaving,
- screen doors are delicate I strongly recommend you not move them
- wheelchair accessible
Ovaj domaćin ima 177 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a member of the Florida Bar, I love to travel, cook and entertain and I've lived in Riverside - Avondale, Jacksonville since 2003. I am also a Florida, and Jacksonville, native.