Comfortable loft in the heart of the old town of Palermo, within walking distance of the main tourist attractions.
Bright apartment of 60 sqm with balcony located in the heart of the historic center of Palermo, on the first floor of a 16th century building with:
- centralized warming
- conditioned air
- room glasses
- internet wi-fi
- living room with single bed, dining table and TV
- kitchenette with dishwasher, refrigerator, electric oven, toaster, kettle, juicer, utensils and dishes, etc.
- Double bedroom on the mezzanine with ensuite bathroom (sink and toilet),
- second bathroom on the floor (sink, bidet, toilet, shower and hairdryer),
- washing machine, clothes hanger and iron with ironing board.
- bed linen, towels and courtesy set for guests
- cleaning of the apartment and change of bed linen and towels every week (included in the price).
Just steps from the most important architectural and cultural treasures of the city, the apartment is centrally located near the popular Ballarò market, strategically located close to the Central Station, the bus stops and the city's main attractions All within easy walking distance.
Just a few meters from the apartment, via Roma, you will find the bus stop 101 which takes you to Piazza Politeama, where you canl take the 806 line to the famous beach of Mondello.
You will have access to the entire property. There are no shared areas with other guests, the apartment is independent.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the building where the loft is, so I'll personally welcome you, trying to give you all the information you should need to spend a pleasant stay. I will deliver you the city map and my phone number. You can contact me at any time and for any information or need.