Isla Margarita (Margarita Island) is the largest island in Venezuela, and is a mountainous tropical Caribbean island paradise located off the northeastern coast of the country. Margarita is blessed with a sunny and dry climate, with an average temperatures ranging from 24 to 37°C all year long. The island can be reached by a 40 minutes direct flight from Caracas, scheduled or chartered flights from a number of North American and European cities or ferries from Puerto La Cruz, and Cumana. The island's status as a duty-free port and proximity to the mainland make it a popular vacation spot for Venezuelans, Latin-Americans and Europeans. It sees a large number of tourists around Christmas time, Easter week, and from July to mid-September. Margarita has at least 50 beautiful tropical beaches on the island, most of them lined with palm trees, like Playa El Yaque (popular windsurf location), Playa El Agua, Playa Parguito, Playa Caribe, Playa Punta Arenas, and Playa Puerto Cruz.
The apartment is a lovely, stylish and cozy brand new 72 mt2 one bedroom apartment, with two bathrooms with shower, a king size bed and one queen size sofa bed, central air conditioning, and fully furnished. It is located in a small, cozy, protected village (Villas del Sol) with a gorgeous swimming pool and Jacuzzi with palm trees.
The apartment is very nicely situated in the area of Pampatar, probably the best and the most beautiful area in Margarita, where the island's largest shopping malls are located, such as Sambil, Rattan Depot, La Vela, Costa Azul, and La Redoma. Pampatar is where night life in the island is, filled with great restaurants, bars, lounges and cinema complex. The neighborhood is great to walk; having everything you will need just a few steps away, such as drug stores, grocery stores, nice restaurants (Typical Venezuelan, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Fusion and Steakhouse, among others), beautiful handcraft stores (Venezuelan, Thai, and African), colonial sites, and nice beaches. It is very near located to two of the biggest Shopping Malls in the whole Caribbean (Sambil and Costa Azul), only by 5-7 minutes by car. It is pretty close to get to the bus stops for public transportation, although I would recommend to rent a car (the apartment has one parking space) or you can also use Cab rides, there will always be cabs going by, or you can walk to the nearest shopping mall (Sambil).
Features of the apartment:
• Master bedroom with en suite, and king size bed
• One queen sofa bed on the living room
• Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, electric kitchen and oven, microwave, toaster and blender, high chairs and dinner for four people.
• 2 shower bathrooms
• Comfortable living room with sofa bed, armchair, hammock and small wooden dining table for four people.
• TV and Cable in both living room and master bedroom
• Home Theater in living room
• Linens and towels
• Beach chairs, beach umbrella and beach cooler with wheels (for your trips to the beach)
• Maps of the Island
• Folder with recommendations, emergency numbers, tourist information,
• List of the apartment’s items
Features of Villas del Sol:
• Direct pool access
• 1 swimming pool, 1 Jacuzzi and 2 restrooms
• 24 hour security and concierge
• Nice garden with palm trees
• Long pool chairs available for guests
• 1 car parking place
Rules of the apartment
• No smoking inside the apartment
• No pets inside the apartment
• Condo rules posted on swimming pool area
• No loud noise after 12pm (please respect the neighbors)
• 4 persons maximum - no guests
Security deposit (outside AirBnB) of 180 US$