We are new to Airbnb and very excited to offer you two rooms in our beautiful modern home with fantastic views of the Edmonton River Valley! We are located a short 5-minute walk away from downtown, close to many local attractions and trendy spots. Let us help you experience all Edmonton has to offer!
Welcome to our home! It's very modern in style, within minutes of downtown. We designed and built the home ourselves, with our story being profiled in a local newspaper soon after it was completed.
Its primary attraction is the outdoor patio space. There are two large patios -- one just off the top-floor kitchen and a massive rooftop space accessible from an external staircase. From these you gain wonderful views of the beautiful North Saskatchewan River and river valley, along with a birds-eye view of the Riverdale neighbourhood and downtown Edmonton to the north.
The kitchen and adjoining living/dining spaces are free for you to use as well, with modern appliances and a 16 foot island made from reclaimed redwood. This island is always the centre of activity in our house.
You will have use of our Netflix account, wireless internet, and Sonos network, along with access to our vintage 1970s turntable and eclectic vinyl collection.
Your two top-floor private rooms include comfy double beds, modern decor, along with use of a large closet space in each.
You will also have use of the guest bathroom on the upper floor, which includes a modern vanity, mirror, and tiled shower/tub. The bathroom is just down the hall from your rooms. You will have exclusive use of this bathroom during your stay.
The two bedrooms sleep four people comfortably on two double beds.
We do have room for parking on our driveway, but please park to the far right of the driveway to leave room between our garage and the street. If this spot is taken, there is usually a spot on the street (especially outside of normal office hours).
You will have full access to the second floor of the home, which includes your two private bedrooms, a dedicated guest bathroom, along with the kitchen, dining, and living areas. There is a large patio just off the kitchen along with a huge rooftop patio accessible from an external staircase that you are welcome to access.
Laundry facilities are on the main floor and are welcome to be used by guests staying 4+ days.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be sharing the kitchen and living areas from time to time, but our bedrooms are on different floors. We look forward to interacting at whatever level you'd like -- either have space for yourself or join us for a glass of wine on the patio! We are very keen on ensuring your visit to Edmonton is as enjoyable as it can be.
We do have a bulldog, Gordie. He is very (over)friendly, so hopefully you are the type of people who are ok with being around a dog. If not, we can certainly kennel him during weekdays while we're at work -- just let us know!
- Please remove soiled footwear inside the house, but feel free to bring something upstairs to wear on the outside patio!
- The price does not include food, so please bring your own -- we provide a space in the fridge just for guests
- You are free to help yourself to coffee using ground coffee and our french press! Just clean it afterwards.
- You can use any of our kitchen dishes or cookware -- we simply ask that you clean whatever you take out, or put dishes in the dishwasher after using. Just put things back how you found them, basically.
- We ask that our first floor master suite and basement rooms be off-limits to guests.
- There are a lot of glass and reclaimed wood surfaces -- we ask that you use the ample supply of coasters under glasses or placemats under any dishes or food preparation.
- Please refrain from excessive noise on the patio after 9:30 pm or inside the house after 10:30 pm. We do get up at 6:30 am on weekdays.
- Self-serve laundry usage is free to guests staying 4 or more nights.